Wiki Contribution

Nickolas

Wiki Contribution

Post by Nickolas »

I have written a general outline, however, those who wish to contribute to the over all history may post here, and I will find a way to integrate it into the history.

The reason I am doing this is because while I could probably write a book on such a thing, more or less I think everyone should contribute. It is a community and thus I think it should work that way by allowing everyone to contribute.

If you have approval from another nation or you are the leader of another nation and you wouldn't mind creating a common pre-history, then post here and I will see what happens.
Nickolas the Terrible

Andreas the Wise

Re: Wiki Contribution

Post by Andreas the Wise »

If you can write a whole history book, what are you doing in Brookshire? :document

Joking .... but seriously, I suspect you probably could write one, but never will. Same with me.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Nickolas

Post by Nickolas »

Sure, I could go on and on. I could go into insane detail but the fact of the matter is, I'm not even doing it for my OWN country. While I do plan to expand it greatly, writing a small "book" on the history of my county and the surrounding areas would be a monumental effort and would require a lot of time, which I do not have.

Between this, my own kingdom and creating a site for my ZDoom modding, such an effort is impractical. However if I end up making the wiki page huge and in depth it would be over time and about 45% of it would be community contributions.
Nickolas the Terrible

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

Perhaps we can weave in Jugenskaya's history with that of Modan-Lach's?
I mean, Laqi culture is essentially vaguely modelled on Tatar, Bashkir, Udmurt cultures who would have had considerable cultural impact and influence from and to the Russians. As such it's not infeasable that the Laqis and the Jugenskajans (sp?) could have traded with eachother in Shirereithan prehistory.

Nickolas

Post by Nickolas »

Hmmm. Well sure, it could be that way. Neighboring subdivisions had other tribes. Modan-Lachs Laqis would serve as one of the trading cultures within K'Tzuni. See now that youre here, everything can be 10x more accurate.
Nickolas the Terrible

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

Aww I like a good compliment lol ;)
Can you enlightenme as to whether this county is Shimmerspring or Jugenskaja,
and also what language they'd speak here for my new ethnolinguistic map?
Nice work on the wiki, btw!

Return to “County of Shimmerspring”