0.00 Funds

Handles economics and bountying.

Moderator: Andreas the Wise

Elliot Markham

0.00 Funds

Post by Elliot Markham »

Minister Andreas,

I have not used my bank account for several months. However during that time I have expressed that I do not wish any funds to be moved out of my account Today, I accessed it and noticed that it contained NO money. This is a surprise because I have in the past obtained money from my dealings with VBNC as well as payments for some other work I did here in Shireroth.

I looked at the transaction records and saw:
1345 vasroe Shirithian Imperial Treasury 3685.00 Declared dead 2010-06-07 22:51:05
I humbly request that these monies be restored to my from the Shirithian Treasury. This request is in line with my earlier petitions. During your Ministry's proceedings regarding supposedly 'dead' accounts, I protested both to this Ministry and to the Kaiser against the movement of any funds out of my account.

Regards,

E. Markham

CJ Miller

Re: 0.00 Funds

Post by CJ Miller »

*hits zombie Elliot with a shovel*

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Mr Markham,

As per Official Ministry Policy your account was proclaimed dead/non-shirithian (non-shirithian in your case) and so the funds were revoked; as Shireroth's understandings of funds is that they are there for Shirithian citizens - the danger of registering your account in Shireroth. As per said policy, you are eligible to claim a 75% return of your funds since I think you've been a citizen for two weeks again. If you would like the full 100%, you will need to petition the Kaiser, as I am not authorised to process such a claim. When you inform me of your claim intentions, now you have understood this policy, I shall make the necessary actions on my part.

Regards,
MiniTrade

OOC: Though if you want the funds to actually do cool economic stuff I'll be more than happy to support you in getting them back. :angel I'm just not super keen on people holding funds for the sake of holding funds.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Elliot Markham

Post by Elliot Markham »

Minister Andreas,

Yes, I plan to use the money for various purposes that contribute positively towards the Shirerithian economy. If you can give a 100% refund, that would be a superb move towards that objective. Otherwise I will just take the 75% now and vociferously petition the Kaiser for the rest. I agree that inactive accounts are problematic, but my account was one of the most active ones for a long time even while I was NOT a Shirerithian citizen. Additionally, I protested to your Ministry and the Kaiser after being told by your Ministry that would not be a bad thing to do if I wanted my account to remain open; even so, despite those statements, the account was still closed.

Regards,

E Markham

Andreas the Wise

Dear Mr Markham,

I have sent the 75% to your account and would support you in petitioning the Kaiser for the remaining 25% at a time when the government is not in the midst of a crisis. Just to clarify Shirithian policy - both inactive Shirithians and any non-Shirithian accounts registered in Shireroth are considered for removal. In the past I have endeavoured that where individuals held citizenship in another SC nation, to get their funds transferred; at the time, that was not the case for you, to my knowledge. However, cheerfully the matter is largely resolved now; and in the future there may be business opportunities to locate your account in other climes to avoid Shirithian claims. More on that later.

Regards,
MiniTrade
Q - Director of SAMIN

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Elliot Markham

Post by Elliot Markham »

Minister Andreas,

Firstly, thank you for the 75% payment.
I have sent the 75% to your account and would support you in petitioning the Kaiser for the remaining 25% at a time when the government is not in the midst of a crisis.
Funny, I was thinking the same thing, but I was hoping you would approve the full 100% so that I would not have to bother His Excellency during these trying times ;)
However, cheerfully the matter is largely resolved now; and in the future there may be business opportunities to locate your account in other climes to avoid Shirithian claims. More on that later.
I am interested to know more about this. Currently, I could move it to Batavia, where I am also a citizen, but that would not be my immediate preference.

Thank you and regards,

E Markham

Elliot Markham

Post by Elliot Markham »

The lack of a refund of my 25% from the Ministry's UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT of my account sticks in my craw! Protections against such crap should be part of Shireroth's new government reforms.

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Good idea!

Illumination is being kept warm for you, come on back. I'd give you some erb, but I've already given all of mine away.

Kaiser Ometeotl I

Post by Kaiser Ometeotl I »

Someone give him his money.

Elliot Markham

Post by Elliot Markham »

Yes, I would like my money. Please forward it to account "emark." Thank you.

Andreas the Wise

Kaiser Ometeotl I wrote:Someone give him his money.
I will take that as a Kaiseral order. It has been done as you willed.
Q - Director of SAMIN

Kaiser Ometeotl I

Post by Kaiser Ometeotl I »

Excellent. Thank you.

Return to “Ministry of Trade”