Greetings from the Antican Treasury Ministry

Handles economics and bountying.

Moderator: Andreas the Wise

mbasil

Post by mbasil »

Dear Sir or Madam:

As Antica's Treasury Minister, I must say that I am quite pleased that Shireroth has an active Ministry of Trade. That is more than I can say for most micro-nations! In fact, I would love to help begin a bilateral trade relationship between Shireroth and Antica as soon as possible. Ideally, no treaties would even be necessary for the relationship; your Ministry of Trade would cooperate with our Treasury Ministry as seamlessly as the laws of our respective nations allow.

Antica's economy is showing signs of growth, and Shireroth could benefit from it. There might even be a major joint venture or two that we can cooperate on.

Lastly, I must ask, what banking software is Shireroth using? If you are interested in some banking software, I might be able to assist in setting up something similar to what Antica has: http://bank.nafticon.org . The software is currently working admirably, although it is still in the Alpha stage. It will be undergoing some upgrades soon, perhaps even with a lottery mechanism built into it at some point.

Regards,

Mateu Vasroe

Andreas the Wise

Re: Greetings from the Antican Treasury Ministry

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Greetings Vasroe,

It is indeed wonderful to see another nation taking an interest in trading. Shireroth would be delighted to open up biltareral trade using MITO - as MiniTrade I am entitled to make whatever trades I wish without requiring treaties or anything like that. While Shireroth does not need to import anything (after painstaking work over the last 12 months, both Shireroth and Gralus have managed to gain access to every single resource needed to reach the top level of MITO trading), we're more than happy to export whatever Antica requires, as long as we have some spare to export.

If you look at our trade sheet, and go to the Desired Trading tab, you will see what prices we deem appropriate, and what resources still have some surplus available for trade.

On the matter of banking, Shireroth has what we like to think is the best bank in the world, a php bank ably coded by our own Erik Mortis, with occasional help from Ari. The advantage of having our own programmer is that, as the Shirithian economy has grown in scope and form, we've been able to update the bank; now to the extent that the bank services the Small Commonwealth United Currency; a currency currently adopted by Shireroth, Gralus, Nelaga, Natopia and Stormark; and hopefully soon to include Batavia and the other NEVO nations.

If you'd like to learn more about the Small Commonwealth United Currency, I'd be happy to answer questions here, or you can ask them directly in the Small Commonwealth forum. I see you've already made a post there, so you might be asking them already .... I'll go check.

Sincerely,
Andreas the Wise,
MiniTrade, Shireroth.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Return to “Ministry of Trade”