The Count Departs for Ynnraile

Oze

The Count Departs for Ynnraile

Post by Oze »

Count Oze stepped up to the podium outside of Rhodondra City Hall and peered at the crowd of people who had turned out to hear his announcement.

"Úlaal, my friends. I have been appointed the new Baron of Ynnraile, a Barony north of here. To correctly administrate such a large area, it is only right that I move there. I must announce that I am changing my permanent place of residence from Rhodondra to Avakair, for the time being.

Do not worry! This does not mean that Highpass will be neglected. My loyal Steward, Alak van Kaap, will remain here, acting on my bealf. I will be in regular contact with him, and he will not do anything I wouldn't do. I'll come to visit Highpass as often as I can, and ensure that we remain one of the liveliest Counties of Shireroth. I will try to bring as much of the friendliness and good spirit of Highpass as I can with me to the mountainous fringes of Ynnraile.

And so, I depart! Ílíl!"

A wooden motorcar, provided by Veldtsprung Mótoren pulled up beside him, and he swiftly entered it. And so, the new Baron made his way over the Laal Pass, towards the River Elwynn, to Ynnraile.
Aaak!
Baron Oze of Ynnraile
Count of Highpass
Member of the Order of the Northern Star
Goldshirerithian, Brookshirerithian
Follower of Biternion, Spleazure and Rhodondra

Return to “County of Highpass”