War

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Andreas the Wise

War

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Thoroughly confused about what's happening, who invaded who etc, and wouldn't have time to fight as I'm away the next three weeks anyway, so ...
Andreas returned briefly from his holidays to find someone had been invaded. He wasn't sure who. And his Baronial Fleet wasn't quite ready yet. Still, he had some other friends to call in ...
"Send the Kaiser my warmest regards, 100 Archmages, and a Kraken."
"But sir, Shirekeep's not actually that near the coast."
"Oh, a rampaging Kraken never goes amiss. Just add this message:
Warmest greetings to his Imperial Niftiness. I'm back on holiday now, so I'd appreciate if you stopped anyone from Brookshire or elsewhere invading Atterock. If they do, I'm afraid they'll have to be ripped apart by Kraken, and I'll get my Archmages to turn you into a small mango. This is not a threat, just an unfortunate life. Hoping you won't invade.
Cheerfully yours,
(in his infinite wisdom) Baron Andreas the Wise
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

hypatias mom

Re: War

Post by hypatias mom »

My dear Baron-

It happened that the original invasion took place over Port Nevermore, North Novi Dalmacjia, Kildare, when paratroopers from the County of Monte Crisco, under command of their Count Erik, aka Mors V, dropped in from 2000 feet, fully armed. This was interdicted and reported. The Kaiser later said he was drunk at the time and the men were just "sightseeing" from 2000 feet. He then decided to join in the attack on Monte Crisco, and now many factions within Shireroth are attacking and defending Shirekeep. This is just a thumbnail sketch, but you get the picture. It has become a dandy little civil recwar. You are welcome to take sides or to remain neutral, as you please.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Baron,

I demand you to come to the evil... ehmm... my side! :D
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Andreas the Wise

Ahh. Thanks both of you. Normally I'd love too, but as I mentioned, I'm on holidays another two weeks with intermittent access to the web if at all. If it's still on when I'm back I'll leap in and save the day ...
Q - Director of SAMIN

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

Sounds about right. At this pace, I don't think it will be over by then, but I hope you will poke your head in occasionally, just to keep track of how things are progressing.

Andreas the Wise

I may just try that .... :demon
Q - Director of SAMIN

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

Actually, O Mom of Hypatia, do you want to help me write the ShireWiki article for this Civil War? I need someone to help me do it, and you're probably the person who knows the most about how this whole mess began.

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

I would like that, but you might start by looking at the threads in which I first discussed how things all began. Check out: Landsraad Front Gate, The Landsraad, The Kaiser's Court, etc. And in other threads I have given a play-by-play version of affairs as they occured. We can discuss this on AIM if you'd like, and we can organize it. You can reach me at: Hypatias mom.

Return to “Barony of Atterock”