Atterock History

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Andreas the Wise

Atterock History

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Been having ideas. Despite getting different versions of events on whether we were alive or dead for the last year, I think a Dark Age does my history good ...

And now I've already run out of time to write it up, but the basic plan was something along the following (to be expanded on)
Big Plauge starts from Raynor Isles. Both cities blame the other one. Many Shirerithian citizens are wiped out. Halluci Empire destroyed (though heir escapes). Dark Age follows, most Kildare counties have no clear governance and so fall into their own ways. Key historical documents sent to Melangia, who escaped the plauge. Then, in last few decades, Kaiser Mors returns and things began to be set right again. But by now the counties that became Atterock are reasonably different from what they once were (they are in fact, what I've described them as). New Baron appears from the north and begins reuniting the counties into a Barony. Magic now more popular ...

I only killed off the Halluci empire as I can't find much info about them, though they sound cool. If someone returns who knows about them, they're welcome to restart them (that's why the heir escapes).
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Return to “Barony of Atterock”