Baronial Decree II

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Andreas the Wise

Baronial Decree II

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Let it be known that the Baron, in his infinite wisdom, has seen fit to make the following decree about the Counties under his domain:
Melangia I reserve as my own, as the capital of our fair Barony. While I am aware other counties have had counts at different times, I would remind all that there has been a long period of destabilised government since that time, and it is understandable the Counties might change some what. Of these other counties, a basic culture has been established, and will be developed further as I see fit. It is as follows:
Gong Li - Polynesian Islander, with Persian Magic (think Sinbad).
Raynor Isles - Magic/Technology conflict.
Norfolk Islands - Carribean style Piracy.
Old Hallucination - Mythical creatures, a forgotten forest and French Pubs.

Should another person desire one of the Counties of Atterock, I ask that they think long and hard about it, and if they believe the course wise, they should approach me and will be more than likely appointed Count. All I ask is that they stay fully loyal to their Baron and Duke, and at least keep the basic culture I've established, even if they develop other simultaneous cultures as well, or, indeed, re-establish the original culture. May the Baron think forever!
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Return to “Barony of Atterock”