Baronial Decree XIII

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Andreas the Wise

Baronial Decree XIII

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Good people of Atterock. I have greatly enjoyed serving as your Baron. Together, we have taken a disparate collection of islands and counties; and we have turned them into a Barony to be respected; a Barony to be valued; and most of all, a Barony to be recorded on the pages of History!

But I have questions that need answers; and though I have searched long and hard, the answers cannot be found here. So I am leaving on a journey. I don't know when or if I will return. I hereby resign all my positions and titles. I'm sure the good Duke will be able to find you another Baron. I know Cla'Udi will serve as a fine Count for Melangia. But I shall be with you no more. I wish you all blessings in your recorded deeds, and hope that you in turn will remember me kindly when it becomes time to write up my reign.

Good people of Atterock - together, we have made History!

May the new Baron think forever!
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Jonas

Re: Baronial Decree XIII

Post by Jonas »

May the new Baron think forever!
Because the old one doesn't anymore. :fish

(Just 'joking', not meant bad :p )

Think about what will happen now: I'm becoming the most powerful person in this Dutchy without worthy opponents (as William is still to young to master all Baronial arts, or am I wrong? :evil ). You will bring us back in a century of evil!! *TUM TUM TUM* :demon

Ah Aterrock, it stood my forefather (Jonas the First) in his way to reattach Gong Li to his Barony of Antya. With the loss of a great Baron and defender, the barony will quickly pledge full loyalty to its Dutch. :demon
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Return to “Barony of Atterock”