I seek your aid.

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Leo Fenrir

I seek your aid.

Post by Leo Fenrir »

My good Baron Andreas,

I'm sure that you are aware of the current situation in Nordland and the effects this mass of cows has had on our land. With the help the followers of the Butter Cow we have been able to clear the land of almost all the cows, but the gas they expelled remains behind, melting the snows of our land.

A fellow citizen of Elwynn, Scott, recommend that I see you as you had connections with a wind mage. If you could contract this mage to clear the airs of Nordland I will be more then willing to compensate you for your services to the Barony. I hope you consider this offer and plight of a fellow of Shireroth.
Leo Fenrir

Andreas the Wise

Re: I seek your aid.

Post by Andreas the Wise »

My good count, I would be delighted to do such a thing. I myself am a mage of considerable talent ... back home, they call me a Lord of Magic. Just between you and me, there's very few magical beings on this planet that could best me ... ;)

But to your problem ... I think an appropriate reward would be if you were able to help my Barony. Specifically, the County of Melangia. You are said to be an artist of particular skill - could you perhaps redo our Melangian flag, keeping the base design (an hourglass on an ink stain) ... but, as they say, jazzing it up a bit?
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

A most reasonable exchange if I may say so myself. I will get on it presently. And I'll throw in a flock of sheep as well. I mean, who can't find a good use for some sheep.
Leo Fenrir

Rai Avon-El

Post by Rai Avon-El »

Tahmaseb? He only finds bad uses for them. :p

Return to “Barony of Atterock”