Nifty Technology of the Week (9/30/05)

Organizes national culture and seeks new technology
Shyriath

Nifty Technology of the Week (9/30/05)

Post by Shyriath »

Durable children's laptops for under $100!news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/techn...292854.stmThe laptops will be encased in rubber and made to be less easily damaged when handled roughly. And they'll be equipped with hand cranks to help provide power when they're being used in areas where plugging it in isn't convenient. Apparently, they're aiming to make these things cheap enough to be bought in bulk by developing nations so that children there will be able to bridge the digital divide a bit.

AngelGuardian93

Re: Nifty Technology of the Week (9/30/05)

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

creepy. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

How does one crank, use the mouse, and type at the same time? They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

The same way we fap off, use the mouse, and type at the same time. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

*glares at Bill for the terrible mental image he just got*!!!!!!!! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

*Smacks Bill's hand*

Return to “Department of Research and Education”