[Report] An Analysis of MX2

Organizes national culture and seeks new technology
osmose1000

[Report] An Analysis of MX2

Post by osmose1000 »

http://www.shireroth.org/Stuff/MX2.pdfResearch performed to look into the possibility of Shireroth using MX2 as part of the new economy proposals. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Shyriath

Re: [Report] An Analysis of MX2

Post by Shyriath »

*After several attempts to view it* Agh. Moose, would it possible to send a non-PDF version of that to me? I seem to have a curse upon my head that prevents Adobe Reader working for me when I actually need it, and I really do what to see what you've come up with...

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Ah, good. I know your last name now. Edit: on the other hand, you might be lying, and that name has 9,910,000 results on google. o_O Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismPissing off Micras, one nation at a timeProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 9/13/05 17:39

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

I agree with the report's findings. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Pah. PDFs make it look so more official, but for the PDF-impaired, try this on for size.And yes, Bill, my name is Michael Kelly, AKA Generic Irish Guy. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...Edited by: osmose1000  at: 9/13/05 18:54

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Given what it says, I agree too... although I knew little enough about MX2 before this, so I'm not sure how much that counts. At any rate... thanks for the report, Moose.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Can I call you Kelly? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

No. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Pleeeeaaase? It's so cool! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

No. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Return to “Department of Research and Education”