Microwiki added

Organizes national culture and seeks new technology
Kaiser Los III

Microwiki added

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Fax and I have been working on adding the information Ari gave us from MicroWiki to the Wikipedia. You can now find a bit of stuff about foreign nations from 2004 in there; all of it can be found under the category International.Most of them are very incomplete and out of date. If you're a Babkhan or Antican or something, go fix your country's page up, and add some more stuff about yourself. I gave some of the bigger countries (Antica, Babkha, Gotzborg) their own subcategories (category not linked to the main page), so if you're from there go ahead and write more stuff about it. Antica already has a bit of information in the subcategory, but it's all pretty out of date.The Menelmacar page on MicroWiki was very incomplete; I have a History of Menelmacar page up there but I'm not sure it's the same. If Bill wants to write a better Menelmacar article, be my guest.I fixed the category pages on the top of the main page so that they now go to the official category page instead of the temporary ones we wrote up. Fax, I'm having trouble with the Articles Needed one, so if you can fix that up, that would be great.

Fax Celestis

Re: Microwiki added

Post by Fax Celestis »

I'll see what I can do. Blindness Is A Blessing

Return to “Department of Research and Education”