Request for ShireWiki

Organizes national culture and seeks new technology
Zirandorthel

Request for ShireWiki

Post by Zirandorthel »

If the entry about Squirremail could be removed, I think it would be no bad thing. I don't see why we should advertise for the company, they have people paid to do that job.. Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

Fax Celestis

Re: Request for ShireWiki

Post by Fax Celestis »

I put it in there because I like the name. Eh, sure, I'll toss it. And who would have thought that my fate, it would conjure this twist in the road on which I have wandered?Each vision and dream now completely dismembered, to give one's whole life and find nothing's remembered...And what good is a life that leaves nothing behind? Not a thought or a dream that might echo in time

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

*Shrug* I just don't like it. Plenty of people use it, it's not exactly unique. Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Hey, I'm just dropping things in as I go, and I was TIRED last night. And who would have thought that my fate, it would conjure this twist in the road on which I have wandered?Each vision and dream now completely dismembered, to give one's whole life and find nothing's remembered...And what good is a life that leaves nothing behind? Not a thought or a dream that might echo in time

Return to “Department of Research and Education”