University Teaching Application

Organizes national culture and seeks new technology
Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Official Teacher's Registration FormMinistry of Research and EducationShirekeep, Brookshire, ShirerothPlease ensure that you have read the requirements for new teachers before you fill out this form!1) Name2) Are you a Citizen of ShirerothYES/NO3) What classes are you interested in teaching?4) Would you like to particpate in research projects sponsored by MoRE?5) What experience do you have that makes you a suitable teacher for your answer(s) to #3?Thank you! The MoRE shall review your application. If you are accepted for a position, you will be notified in the MoRE forum. Expect the decision to take a few days, unless the MoRE is absent. If accepted, you will be given more guidelines informing you of what to do. If you are not a Citizen of Shireroth, please continue this form.Answer the following only if you answered NO to #2.What Nation(s) do you come from?If You hold any positions in these nations?What has brought you to the Shirerothian Ministry of Research and Education, Shireroth?Do you agree that as long as you teach in the Nation of Shireroth that you will obey the Law of the Kaiser; and the Lands of Shireroth and that all you teach is subject to the Kaiser, the Landsraad (Counsel of Nobles), and the Minister of Research and Education of Shireroth; and that any content of any lecture, lesson, or class that is deemed inappropriate, slanderous, or dangerous may be censored or removed?YES/NO -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Serapheenx

Post by Serapheenx »

Here's my application.Official Teacher's Registration FormMinistry of Research and EducationShirekeep, Brookshire, ShirerothPlease ensure that you have read the requirements for new teachers before you fill out this form!1) Name: Serapheenx (so you're clear Gryphon Avocatio, posted here under Gryphoness of Shirlan for a while, now I'm posting a bit as Seraphoenix, okay?)2) Are you a Citizen of ShirerothYES/NOYES3) What classes are you interested in teaching? Chemistry4) Would you like to particpate in research projects sponsored by MoRE? Sure (it depends though)5) What experience do you have that makes you a suitable teacher for your answer(s) to #3? I've taught the subject more times than can be counted and probably have read almost every form of chemistry that there may have existed in the past and some presently.Thank you! The MoRE shall review your application. If you are accepted for a position, you will be notified in the MoRE forum. Expect the decision to take a few days, unless the MoRE is absent. If accepted, you will be given more guidelines informing you of what to do. If you are not a Citizen of Shireroth, please continue this form.Answer the following only if you answered NO to #2.What Nation(s) do you come from?If You hold any positions in these nations?What has brought you to the Shirerothian Ministry of Research and Education, Shireroth?Do you agree that as long as you teach in the Nation of Shireroth that you will obey the Law of the Kaiser; and the Lands of Shireroth and that all you teach is subject to the Kaiser, the Landsraad (Counsel of Nobles), and the Minister of Research and Education of Shireroth; and that any content of any lecture, lesson, or class that is deemed inappropriate, slanderous, or dangerous may be censored or removed?YES/NO

Zirandorthel

Re: University Teaching Application

Post by Zirandorthel »

1) NameEoin Dornan2) Are you a Citizen of ShirerothYES3) What classes are you interested in teaching?Irish and Ireland 0864) Would you like to particpate in research projects sponsored by MoRE?Sure, so long as they involve electrodes.5) What experience do you have that makes you a suitable teacher for your answer(s) to #3?I taught poor Connemaran children how to thread a needle for four harrowing years, I instructed Bertie Aherne to overcome his stuttering (unsuccessfully, I sorrowfully add, but it was a good effort) and I am generally fantastic in everything I do.Thank you! The MoRE shall review your application. If you are accepted for a position, you will be notified in the MoRE forum. Expect the decision to take a few days, unless the MoRE is absent. If accepted, you will be given more guidelines informing you of what to do. If you are not a Citizen of Shireroth, please continue this form. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Eriana Moon

Re: University Teaching Application

Post by Eriana Moon »

1) NameEriana Moon2) Are you a Citizen of ShirerothYES3) What classes are you interested in teaching?Art 131 Life As An Artist4) Would you like to participate in research projects sponsored by MoRE?Do they hurt???5) What experience do you have that makes you a suitable teacher for your answer(s) to #3?I am an artist, I have mounted and hosted art shows, and I am in college studying to get my bachelors degree in Fine Art. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Return to “Department of Research and Education”