I wish...

Organizes national culture and seeks new technology
Erik Mortis

I wish...

Post by Erik Mortis »

...To continue Philosophy 103: Philosophy of love. My plans.Section 1: What is love? (done)Section 2: How to get Women.Section 3: How to get Men.Section 4: How to have a healthy relationship.Section 5. SEX....uality.All remaining sections will be lecture and not discussion. There may be Homework in some sections....maybe even in 5...And I think I need to teach a class on html and websites.Computer Science 103: Basic Webdesign and FTP use.Section 1: Intro to the Net. (basic internet stuff people don't know much about)Section 2: Basic page architecture.Section 3: Basic page elements.Section 4: FTPSection 5: Fancy Stuff.Section 6: More Fancy Stuff?I reserver the right to merge or drop sections.Does this meet with the MORE's approval? Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaEdited by: Erik Mortis Brookshire at: 2/25/04 9:02 pm

Erik Mortis

Re: I wish...

Post by Erik Mortis »

I'de also like to rename Philosophy 103: Philosophy of love. to Philosophy 103: Love and Relationships.Maybe I should teach a Political Science class on the Shirerithan System of Government... Political Science 201: The Shirerithian Govenment. (201 because it's a specific government)All these are ideas. and pending approval.Maybe we can invite other nationals to come and teach a PoliSci class on their nation's government. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

All of your requests are thus approved...You, of course, may teach a class on Shirerothian Government, if you so wish...you are probably the leading authority.and i would like to get people from other nations...i could run an ad in the furball.... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

*lurches in, hump swaying ominously*You...rang...sir? Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Wow.. that was quick.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Return to “Department of Research and Education”