Request for Classes

Organizes national culture and seeks new technology
Phoenix the Risen

Request for Classes

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

I would like to request the following classes:-History and Politics of the former FIoJ(I believe Gman offered in general)-Politics and Government of Tymaria-The fall of Tymaria-The Technomaejzi(yeah, it's mostly legend, but still...)Oh, and Nick... I have been updating the website lately (It is now hosted at metzler.port5.com/ ), adding in such cultural stuff as the White Stag of Elwynn and the Hyperborean book of Language... and I'm thinking of posting a new section for the University, so that all the classes will be double-archived. Would you like some specific outline for the page? By default, I will probably arrange it like the current Culture page (with links to the different lessons). But maybe you want some different colours or layout or something... so... any ideas? Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC, (In response to claims on the Raynor Isles)"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (In response to UEC)"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (In response to SaiKar LumEth)

Kaiser Erik

Re: Request for Classes

Post by Kaiser Erik »

I'm not going to teach a class on the Tecnomaezji... So.. don't expect a class.. hehe.. Cause no one knows much about them... Expect.. they hate magic... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Jason Steffke

Post by Jason Steffke »

Micron Class:Class 1: Introduction to MicronsClass 2: Early Micron Design IdeasClass 3: Ancient Micras HistoryClass 4: Micron Golden AgeClass 5: Micras Modern History in CoDClass 6: Micron Culture and AspectsClass 7: Description and Records of Sai'KarClass 8: Introduction to CoDClass 9: Control of Destiny Origins NEW!More were planned, but I got lazy and no one seemed to care.Copy/paste links to download files.There is a LOT of additional information indicated in those clases, including the Micron naming system, Solarian language, Ari's City of the Sun diary, the Sai'Kar painting, and so on. I chose not to list it all here because making links in Ezboard is annoying.What you choose do with all this is up to you... Harvey SteffkeEdited by: Jason Steffke at: 10/20/03 2:24 pm

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

A Tymarian history class...would be a good thing! heh...good Idea...And I will look into Jas's histories...perhaps I can make use of them... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

howabout the website archive? Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC, (In response to claims on the Raynor Isles)"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (In response to UEC)"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (In response to SaiKar LumEth)

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

if by website archive you mean the old shirerothian website, then yes! very helpful! -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

And I think I gave you my archive.. Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

HIH Noseworthy

Post by HIH Noseworthy »

I found the easiest way to obtain Tymaria info was to use Google...I also have some "classified" TDF shit here which I'm in the process of getting online at the Atteran National Archives' intermicronational index.
Atteran Immigration Agency

Return to “Department of Research and Education”