The new count?

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

The new count?

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

To whom it may concern,
I'd quite like to apply to be Count of this most interesting of Shirereithan provinces- I'm not sure who to apply to- probably whoever rules Brookshire- but I sincerely hope His Niftiness the Kaiser supports me in my choice of employment here.
I suppose counts of minor provinces have extensive local development powers? If so, I'll be working on the culture, language, and full cataloguing of all which lies within my new realm :)
Maksym

Kaiser Mors V

Re: The new count?

Post by Kaiser Mors V »

Ok. You are now the Count of Modan-Loch.

Mortis Mercator V,
Kaiser of Shireroth
Duke of Brookshire
Count of Monty Crisco

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

Thankyou muchly ;)
I shall commence my duties immediately.
However, I'd like tp find out exactly what my duties, rights, and responsibilities as a Shirereithan citizen are- namely with regards to voting, legislation etc
Is there a document where I can see all this?

Kaiser Mors V

Post by Kaiser Mors V »

The Lawbook, Decreebook and Precedures of the Landsraad. On the wiki. All have the laws and stuff..

But.. basicly..as it stands..

Only Dukes can vote in the Landsraad, the main legislative body in the nation. Above them is the Kaiser and somewhat equal but in a more executive way are the Ministers. But the Ministers still are subject to the laws set by the Landsraad, which often has led to clashes in the past.

As for Rights... In Shireroth You have the right to obey the Kaiser. In Brookshire.. you have the right to obey your Duke and your Kaiser. Lucky for you... They are both me...

Basicly.. we are a feudal system, people have no rights.

But we do have duties, and responsibilities, and loyalties..

As a Count with no Baron over him. You have a duty to be loyal to your Duke, and over him your Kaiser. If you became a higher noble with people under you. You would have a duty and responsibility to protect and help them.

When it comes down to it though... Just don't break any laws or defy anyone over you, and you can do what you want, when you want... hehe

I'm a pretty laid back Kaiser and Duke... so.. you have more or less free reign. I like your ideas on military and stuff... so.. have fun with them, and I'll authorize anything that needs authorizing, within reason.

Mortis Mercator V,
Kaiser of Shireroth
Duke of Brookshire
Count of Monty Crisco

Return to “County of Modan-Lach”