[05092010] Laqi General Mobilisation

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

[05092010] Laqi General Mobilisation

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

Laxija Atjanja Aҳatkөra
Laqi Free Republic

An order for the General Mobilisation of the Laqi Free Republic

It has become abundantly clear through the short-sightedness and belligerence of the Shirereithan government that the ruling classes of Shireroth do not desire to live in peace, as good neighbours, with the Laqi Free Republic. They would demand our subjugation and oppression, the abolition of our expression of statehood, just as they abolished the historic boundaries of the Laqi nation under the crown of their new Kaiser.
Diplomacy has failed, and now the threat to our independence is existential. To this end, the recently convened Provisional Government has resolved to a military solution to preserve our independence. We seek only the independence of the Laqi nation- Shirekeep and its riches are as of little interest to us as peace is to this Shirereithan government.
That we would have a struggle in order to stand tall as a free people was obvious to us from the start, and we have worked under such an assumption from our declaration of independence. With this order we hereunto formalise this war of liberation as a necessary but lamentable course to full independence and shall defend ourselves to the Republic’s last breath.

The appendices below details our Order of Battle for the Laxija Aҳatkөrija Әrmija, the Laqi National Army, to be led by Uls-ҳan Maksim Ҳaximeҳmetov.

Estəklala!
For Victory!

Appendix I- Insignia of the Laqi National Army

Appendix II- Defences of Maksim-Xala (formerly Brookshire Hamlet)

Appendix III- Order of Battle of the Laqi National Army

Jonas

Re: [05092010] Laqi General Mobilisation

Post by Jonas »

We will crush this little rebellion. Hehehehe. :p
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

Think that's the first time I've seen that city. Not a bad map there.

Falkner van der Sluijs

Post by Falkner van der Sluijs »

I remember that map, I think, although clearly a lot of names have changed. I thought there was a reference to me in there somewhere, but I could have sworn it wasn't "Koreyasu" anything...
Dutch of Kildare
Jarl in Asantelian
Steward of Shireroth
Swnndyrrr Ytteirsal
Perennial Ghoti

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

Come on, let's fight eachother and be done with it. I want that OrBat to be of some use after all...

Return to “County of Modan-Lach”