Grand Ducal Agenda

Ryan

Grand Ducal Agenda

Post by Ryan »

Right, we have a forum now so it's time I got off my arse and did something more with my title than just wave it around like a banner. I'll begin moving/copying any pertinent threads off the old EZBoard over to here over the weekend. I'm off of school until the summer semester begins (June 1st) so I have a short break to get some things organized prior to entering absolute chaos...

Originally I had anticipated leaving micronations altogether come June to focus on my degree. However, we all know how pointless that would be. So you'll just have to deal with me being a low profile puppet master.

Our first order of business will be organizing a new regional government, redesignating lands within Lac Glacei as per the new, reduced territories as indicated on the MCS map, and sponsoring new cultural programs that we can all leisurely participate in over the summer.

One thing I plan to do is heavily modify the existing Wiki page on LG to serve as both website and wiki. Nothing graphic-intensive, but simply fleshing out the material therein and enhancing it visually and literally. This is needed since I lost the password to the LG GeoCities site years ago and who knows how long it will be before Yahoo deletes it.

That's all for the immediate agenda.

If anyone has anything else they'd like to add or bring to my attention, please feel free to do so.
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Can we blow stuff up?

Return to “Grand Directorate of Lac Glacei”