Clarke Benford Suficiantly Advanced Weaponary. thread thingy

david northworthy beckfor

Clarke Benford Suficiantly Advanced Weaponary. thread thingy

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Contact point for Clarke Benford Suficiantly Advanced Weaponary (Shireroth), a part of MN-CI Overseas (Shireroth) contact us for scripts, pointless machinery, space research and atomic pea shooters! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought." Edited by: david northworthy beckford  at: 4/2/04 12:08 pm

Current Script Projects

Current Script ProjectsSingle LIne Script DEployment System (SLIDES)-allows easy deployment of scripts by the customer, and allows developer controlled updates, testing and management.#works with all scripts bar the Calander scriptsCalander Scripts (Sander model)-scripts that show the date in any calander format#does not work with SLIDES#need to make easier config system ...maybe make a script to make the scripts?*deployed in MNCI.co.uk, Middarthian DerbySideBaah-sidebar that includes "slide open" catagories#does not work with SLIDES#requires large additions to custom HTML when used on EZboard#requires lots of configuaration#current copies not in fluid state*deployed in MNCI.co.uk and Middarthian Derby. awaiting "cleaned up" version prior to further deployment - Replacer Scripts - The Script (mk1)-changes ezboard names in all forums#can change other links if needed*deployed in Middarthian Derby, Cranda, Slobovia, ArminyThe Script (mk2)-changes ezboard names in selected forums#can change other links if needed#limited to Ezboard*deployed in ShirerothThe Script (Ua) (experimental)-changes link displays based on username selection#limited to Ezboard*initial test in Cranda proved effectivenessThe Script (Ub) (experimental)-changes link displays based on username selection#attempts to display one setting for all users, then change setting for selected user#limited to Ezboard*initial test in Shireroth failed.The Script (Uc) (experimental)-changes link displays based on username selection#attempts to display one setting for all users except selected#limited to Ezboard*awaiting constructionImageSwap-replaces image#possibly based on The Script technology*being researchedHyperSwap-replaces arbitry html*being researched*10:24,2/4/04, breakthrough made....possible solution exists in SideBaah, SideBaah mk2 may be combination of SideBaah & HyperSwap technologyForum Hide (dirivative of The Script (U*) and HyperSwap-makes forums or threads invisible to selected or non seletected*Awaiting successful The Script (U*) construction and HyperSwap construction "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought." Edited by: david northworthy beckford  at: 4/2/04 1:10 pm

Re: Current Script Projects

actually...may be better to move project report to a board where I have admin...and thus better testing facilitys...... "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

Would you like a C++/C# programmer? Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism : Priest of Horjin--

mm...yes, yes I would...I am no good at c these days, so yes, ok.ok, I will put you on the empoyment list...now I just need soemthing for you to do....... "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

ok, now that the company has a better programing team, it can start 2 new projects.....1st....asks for information about a calander.....outputs a calander script......far easier then doing it normally......2nd...server side program.....you put into browser an address which is the name of the server the program is on, plus the name of the website you want to view......the program reads the page, strips away all html except for the most basic tags, and replaces hyperlinks with a hyperlink that goes via the program, then gives that to the browser as a webpage......thus, players in the game Eve can look at a website using the ingame browser, which is a very basic browser.....the idea is that so many players will use the browser that I will be able to sell advertising space at the top of each page procesed...of course the money would be in game money, but I will pay Clarkebenford on behalf of the ingame company, and thus wages will be paid. "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

I think this is the item which MiniTrade is interested in purchasing. Quote:Forum Hide (dirivative of The Script (U*) and HyperSwap-makes forums or threads invisible to selected or non seletected*Awaiting successful The Script (U*) construction and HyperSwap construction... and I take it this is the one you are testing in the thread "Please read this"Austi

no, that is "The Script (Ub)" that is being tested...to see what I need to work against..the "The Script (U*)" series will eventually become forum hide though.. "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

ok, testing and main office now moved to ClarkeBenford (Arminy) "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Your calander scripts intrege me... Could it be adapted for the Shireroh Calander? 13 months. 2 weeks to a month 14 days to a week. 1 day missing a year on err... october 31. and another on feb 29th on leap years. Could this be made? Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

easilyjust need length and name of each month, when the year begins, and days of the weekany special days, just specify "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I guess this means I oughta name days/months and stuff.. the year begins on April 24 2000. (foundation of Shireroth) Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Quote:the year begins on April 24 2000so we are still in the first year? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

no.. the calander began than... the year begins on april 24th. I think I have a notebook with the names... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

has the whole world "Gone Programming"?!?? I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Didn't you know... we programmers make the world.. you didn't think that was real chicken you were tasting... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

there is fake chicken being produced?it is an unholy foodstuff! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

If/when you require my services, email me. Shasta{at}Shireroth{dot}org Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism : Priest of Horjin--

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Hey.....Beckford... My company MIGHT be interested in contracting with yours. Although we can do CGI.. we can't do JAVA right now... and many sites like it. Interested? Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

ok, fax...just need to think of a project to work on..erik...not java, just java script....mainly from scripts...but, yes, ok, contract us "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Mr. Clark, Ben, and FordHow's the progess on the product MiniTrade wants to buy?Austi

not entirely good "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

the forumhide project is canceled. If we did not use ezboard, but our own server, and I had admin access, and access to the servcer, then I coul do it, "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

I would offer a sizeable sum (€200+) if you could create a script I could embed in my sig (I have EzSupporter) that would act as a now playing sort of thing... but rather than displaying what I'm listening to when you read the post, display what I was listening to as I posted... kind of like a snapshot... but I don't listen to music much on my computer, so I'll keep track of what I'm listening to with a notepad file or something...Basically what it would have to do:--Pull text from a notepad file either on my desktop or on a website--Post said text into my sig such that it wouldn't change when I change the file--BONUS: Make it so I can post a URL in the notepad file and have it embed the target into background musicEmail me at gryphonthepure[at]shireroth[dot]org with what you think.. Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

unfortunatly, as far as I am aware, scripts are not allowed in sigbloc "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

I would like to have a (personal, contracted) piece of code written for me. Please email me at Shasta(at)shireroth.org Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.Revolution Theatre: Finding your Antediluvians and providing humor for less than a week.

well...really that is just a normal image thing, but with a different back endand i would need a server...and I would need to know php "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Phoenix the Risen

hrm... well, mDuo has this sig randomizer script that is a script disguised as an image... that is, it has something that makes it ignore everything you put after the extension so you can type in [script-title].i'mamotherfucker.andyousucktoo.jpg as the target (or src) of an img html tag and it will display the script's output as an image... any way you could do something like that?here, check it out...mduo13.dyndns.org/customs...ucktoo.jpgyou can change anything after the .php and it will still just run the script and give you the output (which in this case is a random image) Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)Edited by: Phoenix the Risen at: 4/16/04 7:08 pm

Phoenix the Risen

I don't need it to be hosted, I just need the technology... but thank's for the infothe offer still stands... though I'll probably raise the payment 50-100€ depending on the state of the economy through this Bank system transfer Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

ok...but like I said I would need to learn php (know I tnever really ever learned anylanguage actually) and whis week is training at work Jason Steffke: Wow! A time traveling state! That's gotta win the uniqueness award!Nick the Yardistani: Well...It is Yardistan...heh...

Return to “Grand Directorate of Lac Glacei”