Hi David!

Mari Greenwood

Hi David!

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Thought I would come visit you.How is are the Territory doing?

david northworthy beckfor

Re: Hi David!

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

ok i guess "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Thats not the spirit! repeat after me: Its Awesome!

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

YEAH!If someone asked how my county was going.. I'de say.. "UBER!" or soemthing. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

why? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

County pride! Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Mattlore Devious

Lothlarian Duchal Decree Interfering in matters regarding the Territory of Lac Glacei & Cognito #1: At all times the Governor will show great pride in his territory and be positive about the territory. Edited by: Mattlore Devious  at: 4/14/04 2:57 am

oh...ok..UBER! It's Awsome! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Mattlore Devious

Excellent

Return to “Grand Directorate of Lac Glacei”