The Northfloating Treaty

david northworthy beckfor

The Northfloating Treaty

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

The Northfloating TreatyARTICLE ONE: Lac Glacei shall be held jointly by Treesia and ShirerothARTICLE TWO: David Northworthy-Beckford shall be Governor-General of Lac Glacei. He may be removed or replaced at the discretion of Shireroth, with Treesian approval.ARTICLE THREE: Eoin Dornan shall retain the noble title of Grand Duke of Lac Glacei; this title shall, however, be purely honorary and not to be construed as giving any authority to govern.ARTICLE FOUR: The Governor-General will be given administrative access to the forum created by Ryan Caruso, which will become Lac Glacei's forum from this point forward.ARTICLE FIVE: Jacobus, Imperator will be given the honorary title of Emperor Emeritus, with all the honor this title may accord.ARTICLE SIX: Both Shireroth and Treesia affirm that Ryan Caruso has no claim whatsoever to Lac Glacei; he is, however, invited to remain in the territory as a cultural advisor and Grand Duke Emeritus, with all the honor this title may accord.ARTICLE SEVEN: Both Shireroth and Treesia will unite to fight any party illegitimately claiming Lac Glacei contrary to this treaty, particularly the aforementioned Mr. Caruso, should such an event occur.ARTICLE EIGHT: Both Shireroth or Treesia may, should they wish, trade their share of Lac Glacei to some third party should they wish to do so.ARTICLE NINE: Should either nation withdraw unilaterally from this treaty or collapse, Lac Glacei will revert fully to the control of the other. ARTICLE TEN: Should a dispute over Lac Glacei come up not covered by this treaty, Treesia and Shireroth will seek a neutral third party agreed upon by both to mediate.ARTICLE ELEVEN: Treesia will publically and officially apologize for its past policy of confrontation with Shireroth and for its shady attempts to seize Shirerithian land.ARTICLE TWELVE: Lac Glacei will be shaded in both Treesia and Shireroth's respective colors on the MCS map.ARTICLE THIRTEEN: Treesia recognizes Shireroth's full claim to Cognito and all other land it currently claims.ARTICLE FOURTEEN: Everyone agrees to finally forget all the bad feelings about the whole merger issue.ARTICLE FIFTEEN: Treesia and Shireroth reaffirm their long history of friendship and their strong cultural ties and agree to seek closer and friendlier relations in the future. "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Return to “Grand Directorate of Lac Glacei”