Governors Decree 040322-03

david northworthy beckfor

Governors Decree 040322-03

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Governors Decree 040322-03 As Governor of the Territories of Lac Glacei & Cognito,I declare that the Lac Glacie & Cognito Territorial Administration Fund will collect all tax that the citizens and bussiness within it's jurisdiction owe.The Tax Rate will be set as 35% of income before expenses. or whatever the tax rate that the Ministry of Trade requires.The Governor of the Territories can, at anytime, require that an increased rate be charged for a particular tax period.To allow for a lower Tax Rate, without the Ministry of trade increasing their taxes to counter, The Governor of the Territories can,and can effectivly reduce the tax burden of tax payers by handing back funds after the tax has been collected. The Lac Glacie & Cognito Territorial Administration is expected to manage the affairs of the Territories using the funds of the Lac Glacie & Cognito Territorial Administration Fund.When a Governor leaves office, they will recieve 30% of the funds as a retirement package. "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought." Edited by: david northworthy beckford  at: 3/22/04 5:50 pm

Re: Governors Decree 040322-03

(please note, the bussiness tax is overiden by thi) "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

You do realize that currently.. people in your domain are taxed 35% of their income to you. Than the remaining cash is taxes 35% by the Imperial Govement... That's.. welll Alot... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

no, this uses up all of the tax.....basicly, because I am doing the taxing, the government does not need to. thus I now take what the government used to take.... "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Beckford is correct - the Imperial government no longer collects a tax on the people and businesses in Lac Glacei & Cognito - just like in Brookshire.Instead, come tax time - MiniTrade is going to charge the government here - not the people. ..David, are you saying - no business tax?

no, I am saying that just as the territorial administration takes over all tax for people, t will do the same for bussineeses. therefore, the bussinesses give all tax the the administration "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

So now I just put in place a Lothlaria system...will the federal govt stop taxing Lac Glacei and tax Lothlaria?

yeh, just declare that all citizens and bussineeses in Lothlaria except those in lac glacie will be charged, say, 35% tax, and the the government wont chage themthen just set a seperate tax against the lac glacie government "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Yup - that's right -- and it will be a step towards the feudal tax system that we are attempting to put in place.

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Done

Return to “Grand Directorate of Lac Glacei”