Hey,

Emperor Jacobus

Hey,

Post by Emperor Jacobus »

I'm a grasping expansionist. It's my hobby. I also recognize Shirerothian culture. A Treesio-Shirerothian Condominium with a Jacobian seasoning (and some chopped almonds) brings with it many storyline possibilities.I know Shireroth well enough to know that they wouldn't give either realm back to me. Shireroth doesn't do that. Jakey tried to accept it as a fief and then botched the matter.If I were dealing with Greevainians or some evil spawn, I'd merely change the title on a board and go on with life. (Remember the NETT energy source we use converts negative energy into clean, usable power. Tweaking Shireroth would generate megawatts for months.) But it would be wrong.

david northworthy beckfor

Re: Hey,

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

huh? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

It's ok, he lost me too. Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism--

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

I think he lost us all.... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

It's not lost on me - think, what recent treaty was ratified?

I know that much....but..........eeep..............o_0........ "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

He wants a greater role in the land that he founded and named. He is asking you to make an offer.If he were dealing with his arch enemies he would iritate them like crazy without asking - but he thinks it is worth his efforts to come to a mutual understanding with you - Mr. Governor.

oh....thanks for the translation.....well....ultimatly, the kiaser and landsradd have the say, I think, but Jacobus, what sort of thing do you have in mind? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Quote:Jakey tried to accept it as a fief and then botched the matter.He was going to become the nobel in charge of Jaris...which included Lac Glacei. If you joined as a citizen you could become the Governor/whatever of Jaris..

Return to “Grand Directorate of Lac Glacei”