Raddish Ice Cream? Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Mattlore Devious

Re: Muahahaha

Post by Mattlore Devious »

One Scoop or Two?

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

ahh...this is nice and cool!radish ice cream for all!!!!!!!!!! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Icky Poo... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Mattlore Devious

"I want two?" Allright...

Kaiser Mors III

Quios? Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Mattlore Devious

"Icky Poo" kinda sounds like "I want two" ...maybe

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

May I please have some Ice Cream? Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Kaiser Mors III

Raddish Ice Cream? Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

*nods*I would like to try it...it sounds interesting...then if someone asks me if I have ever had Radish Ice cream I can say yes... Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

*gets big bowl of radish icecream*here ya go!I must remember to make a picture of radish ice cream... "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

TheEggman

Chocolate

Post by TheEggman »

Is there any chocolate? We pirate/ninjas don't like radishes...

Re: Chocolate

there is nothing I like more then chocolate! (apart from myself)yes, we have ALL types of icecream here! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

TheEggman

Yarr

Post by TheEggman »

Yarr...Gudd fer you matey.....I'd 'ave fed you to the fishes if ye didn't....

Mattlore Devious

Re: Yarr

Hordes of Kiwis would prevent David from being eaten...somehow..

yeh, dem hot kiwi chicks luv me! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Mattlore Devious

You keep on believing that...

Kaiser Mors III

We should call this place "Lac Glacei and Cognito" (check spellings.)... In fact.. I order it..hehehe It'll help if they are together.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Mattlore Devious

I was going to suggest this today...odd...I'm on the same wavelength as Erik

Quote:I'm on the same wavelength as ErikI am not sure who should be more worried... "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

TheEggman

Yarr

Post by TheEggman »

Where's me ice cream, matey? It's not wise to keep a hungry pirate-ninja waitin'....

you never actually asked for anyyou just asked if there was any*hand chocolate icecream to the pirate-ninja "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Mors III

I'll go Take carer of it.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

TheEggman

??????

Post by TheEggman »

?????????

Kaiser Mors III

Re: ??????

I updated the Forum title.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

woah!I am all powerful!now, all this power.....what shall I do with it......what exactly is the limits of my power? what am I allowed to do? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

I'm not sure, but as I see it:as a territorry, you can do pretty much anything you want to... in fact, you can even conduct foreign relations regarding your own state... so long as they don't call for secession... territorries are the most free regions in shireroth, since technically they haven't been completely assimilated into the Republic. The bad part: you have to pay tributes to your Duke and Kaiser, and you don't get a vote in the Landsraad... other than that... go nuts!!!((Edit: Rechecked wording in lawbook, turns out citizens of territorries do have to be citizens of shireroth.)) Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)Edited by: Phoenix the Risen at: 1/31/04 9:59 pm

Kaiser Mors III

Joseph you are COMPLETELY wrong. A territory is a bit of territory that hasn't gotten Duchy/Barony Status. It can be part of a Barony or a Duchy. the Governor is a NON-noble... A Free-Territory is what you described. We have none of those right now.Watch what you say. NO subdivision or territory of Shireroth may conduct foreign affairs, nor have citizens that aren't citizens of Shireroth. No may they disobey ANY order given to them by their Noble... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

I always thought that Territorries were formed generally out of land that was newly annexed into the Republic, and thus still had its own form of government... heh, guess I was wrong... oh well, so yeah... feel free to delete that last post for purposes of nonconfusion (not that shireroth promotes such) Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Return to “Grand Directorate of Lac Glacei”