Muahahaha

Kaiser Mors III

Re: ??????

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

We haven't had to deal with Territory definitions for a long time.. There should be a law about them somewhere.. Unless they got lost in an attack...bah..Basicly.. Territories are parts of a Duchy that the duke hasn't made a Barony but has put SOMEONE in charge of.. or just seperated it by name from other areas...Free Terrdkafdsgadsf Fuck it... I can't type today.. and whatever.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Basicly your talking about Free Territories and not Territories...

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

mmm...I half wish I had not asked..... "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

ahh, so that section of the FHA in the lawbook is for free territorries? Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Emperor Jacobus

Oy, carumba!

Post by Emperor Jacobus »

Well, this wasn't MY plan, exactly-I WAS going to start a war, but the flag looks sooo good-And it's not much fun to fight a war against basically decent people with much the same values as our August self.Besides, the Cyberian Empire is my main project. For now.Well, here it is. I recognize Ryan's claim as GD/LG, and I recognize Shireroth's historic interests in the area, as well as your de facto control of Cognito. I urge all interested parties to resume/continue/start talks aimed at a peaceful resolution.One Cognito crunch, with pineapple sauce and sprinkles, please. To go.JAcobus, DGetVxPopImpCybRulzRexMel&c.

Re: Oy, carumba!

yeh! my flag stopped a war!Quote:One Cognito crunch, with pineapple sauce and sprinkles, please. To go.comming right up! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Don Diego de Almagro

Senor

Post by Don Diego de Almagro »

Senor Governor, permit me to make your aquaintance. I am a representative, shall we say, of the Almagro Cartel of legitimate Businessman. By way of wares we have the finest, most refined Crack Cocaine in all Micras, and we would like to store it in your warehouses... let us come to an arrangement Edited by: Don Diego de Almagro at: 2/4/04 2:49 pm

Principe Cabazas Almagro

zzzzz

Post by Principe Cabazas Almagro »

Dis is de finest rock you've ever seen! and I know how you Shirerothians like high quality. All we require is perhaps an airplane or two, a fast boat and maybe a few field workers?

Re: zzzzz

actually, there are laws against drugs in shireroth....as far as I know no arminian nation anti drug laws though "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

I thought the only laws were against smoking and tobacco... Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

are you sure? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Mattlore Devious

An airplane or two? I guess that'd be my department

Emperor Jacobus

Punning herladry is not a lost art hereabouts. Well, time to empty the old place at #1 Palace Blvd., Ergo Sum. The movers will come to take the stuff to Dunkinopolis.(whistles tunelessly) Edited by: Emperor Jacobus at: 3/3/04 4:09 pm

coolneat.I guess this means that I am now UBER POWERFUL?well, I was UBER POWERFUL already, so now I am even more UBER POWERFULER then before?coolneat. "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Emperor Jacobus

No, it means YOU get to deal with the lawless peasant mobs that storm the palace at irregular intervals.(Hey, get that trucjk over here! Watch that vase!)

lawless?I like lawless!*orders guards to distribute radish ice cream to the peasents* "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Emperor Jacobus

Re: Muahahaha

One - no sprinkles - to go.(Truck arrives at Ergo Sum Airfield. Workmen load 6 large crates into DC-7 aircraft.)Home, James!

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

You rang? Remember, my child, without innocence, the cross is only iron, hope is only an illusion, and you're nothing but a name.

*orders guards to serch through all out going crates* "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Mattlore Devious

*grounds aircraft*

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

*arms a flying elaphant with rockets and goes on air patrol* Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

//Decides to pilot a large, heavily gunned aircraft because he's blind. Remember, my child, without innocence, the cross is only iron, hope is only an illusion, and you're nothing but a name.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Just don't use your claws... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Mattlore Devious

*sends more flying elephants to join Erik*

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

It's been ages! Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta