To: David Northworthy Beckford

Austi Scot

To: David Northworthy Beckford

Post by Austi Scot »

David Northworthy Beckford - ClarkeBenFord Sufficiently Advanced Weaponry (Shireroth)You once owned the business of ClarkeBenFord Sufficiently Advanced Weaponry (Shireroth). That company has earned 500Erb and as Minister of Trade I have deposited it to the business account. If there is no activity by March 1, 2004 this business will be archived. You have a personal account and have been awarded 500Erb. As Minister of Trade I have deposited it to your account. If there is no activity by March 1, 2004 your account will be archived. You may simply acknowledge your involvement in the economy by posting in your account thread:Business thread: pub9.ezboard.com/fshirero...D=95.topic Personal thread: pub9.ezboard.com/fshirero...D=94.topic

Austi Scot

Re: To: David Northworthy Beckford

Post by Austi Scot »

Thanks for responding, may this thread be moved to your home forum in Shireroth?Austi

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

yes, move it to lac glaci, please "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

David,Is the Territory of Lac Glacei & Cognito within the authority of any Duchy - if so, which one?

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Lothlaria "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Thanks for the info

Return to “Grand Directorate of Lac Glacei”