flag

david northworthy beckfor

flag

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

ok....flag....can this be at the top of the board?could this be made into the link banner thingy? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Scott Alexander

Re: flag

Post by Scott Alexander »

You need an ice cream cone on there.

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Put the Radish in an Ice Cream cone... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

when I get home, I will change it "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

I cant see the top pic

i will change ittotired now "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Mors III

Okey dokey.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

I liked the old flag more...but this one has the ice cream...gagh!

Kaiser Mors III

The Evil Lizzard God of Spelling? Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

huh? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Mors III

Gahg... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

lol... I hope that's not what he meant... what a dis to misspell the god of spelling's name... Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Return to “Grand Directorate of Lac Glacei”