Decree 091108 01

Ryan

Decree 091108 01

Post by Ryan »

By the power vested in my by His Grace, the Duke of Yardistan, I hereby decree the following:

Official Languages of Lac Glacei

Whereas Lac Glacei is a unique micronation in which there are present four distinct nationalities.

Whereas Lac Glacei is, above all, determined to equally represent its people.

Whereas Lac Glacei has also chosen to adopt it own language.

Therefore it is ruled that:

Henceforth the languages of English, German, French and Innerlaken (Lac Glaceian) shall be designated as equal and official within the Grand Directorate.

Henceforth the four languages (as noted above) may be used at the discretion of individuals within Lac Glacei.

Henceforth, for purposes of record-keeping and common understanding, all non-cultural government texts shall be written in English unless a specific situation warrants otherwise.

Henceforth, Innerlaken, the native language of Lac Glacei, shall be recognized as the "folk" language of the nation.

Signed by my hand,
Ryan, Grand Director of Lac Glacei
November 8th, 2009

Note: This decree has been carried over and reinstated from its original posting in Castle Alpreaux, Old Lac Glacei, dated 12/19/05.
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Jonas

Re: Decree 091108 01

Post by Jonas »

Henceforth the languages of English, German, French and Innerlaken (Lac Glaceian) shall be designated as equal and official within the Grand Duchy.
*Cough*
:)
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Directorate today. Duchy tomorrow! :evil

Erm, yeah, fixed...
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Maybe we should make our evil plans together? :document :evil
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Indeed we should. :demon

Return to “Grand Directorate of Lac Glacei”