Decree 091107 01

Ryan

Decree 091107 01

Post by Ryan »

By the power of His Grace, the Duke of Yardistan, as Bailiff of Lac Glacei, I hereby declare:

Decree #01 is hereby repealed. For reference here is the text:
DECREE #01

By the powers invested in me by His Grace the Duke of Yardistan as Bailiff of Lac Glacei, I hereby declare:

1. That the new name of this Territory shall be "the Bailiwick of Lac Glacei",

2. That a formal request is made to the relevant authority requesting said name change of this forum,

3. That preparations be made for the reactivation of the Lac Glacei Liberation League.

The provisions of this decree come into effect immediately.
It is replaced by the following amendments:

1. That the new name of this Territory shall be "the Grand Directorate of Lac Glacei",

2. That a formal request is made to the relevant authority requesting said name change of this forum,

3. That the Lac Glacei Liberation League be de-activated and replaced by the historical Lac Glaceian Armed Forces,

4. That the titular ranking associated with the head of Lac Glacei be changed from Bailiff to Grand Director.

The provisions of this decree come into effect immediately.

By my hand,
Ryan, Grand Director of Lac Glacei

(Grand Directorate was the closest to Grand Duchy I could find without making it an actual duchy)

EDIT: Wrong month... :fish
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Return to “Grand Directorate of Lac Glacei”