33%
Sky or scuba dive, go river rafting, rapel or climb
17%

Total votes: 6

hypatias mom

Classes Forming--Adventures Ahead

Post by hypatias mom »

To all citizens and denizens of Shireroth--

Be it known that the Port Nevermore Adventure Center is open for business. Name your chosen adventure. Do you wish to enter a jousting tournament? Our resident knight can help you with your riding and fighting. Do you wish to go river rafting? Come learn the fine points here. Do you want to sing an aria in Shirekeep's Opera House? Our singing instructor can assist you. If you wish to become a pirate, we have many instructors who would be delighted to teach you how. If you want to learn to scuba dive or sky dive, rapel or rock climb, we can help you, and then we will outfit you for your chosen adventure. Just come and tell us what you would like to do or explore. We will find an instructor who can prepare you to do almost anything you wish.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

You don't have what i'm looking for! I want to be a evil computer gypsie. Well, i'll settle for Gypsie actually. Hehe.
There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

hypatias mom

Classes Forming--Adventures Ahead

Post by hypatias mom »

Greg--We can help you become that evil computer gypsy. I was just putting out a few ideas. I don't have the imagination to think of all ideas--that is your place. Mine is to find an istructor and then equip you for the role. Besides, I could only put 4 choices under options. Your wish is my command. I shall find you just the right teacher.

Conglacio

Post by Conglacio »

I would like to learn to sing, but how on earth so you plan to do that on a board?

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

One doctorate in Evil World Domination, please
First Minister Sebastien Pasqeir Alexandre of Valenciennes, Empire of the Alexandrians
President of the University of Geneva, Empire of the Alexandrians

Return to “County of Nova Dalmacija”