Out of interest..

Zirandorthel

Out of interest..

Post by Zirandorthel »

What Duchy does Novi Dalmacija come under the rulership of? It's under Kildare in board order, I know, but wasn't Mari Greenwood both the Baroness of here and the Duchess of Elwynn at some stage? ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiseress Jadie

Re: Out of interest..

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

It is under Kildare....and yes Mari was baron of Nova D..and duchess of Elwynn at the same time. She is what we called a thane. However Thanes eventually became outlawed so Mari passed on the barony to someone else. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

LIke the old Thanedom of Kitanus Fields? ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*ponders*I have no idea... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Before your time, I suppose. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Same name.. different meaning... that is where we got the name though... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “County of Nova Dalmacija”