Goodbye

Austi Scot

Goodbye

Post by Austi Scot »

I don’t give a damm about micronations anymore –I thought it might have been fun to run an economy and I thought it was really starting to work – but don’t all micronational economies fail anyways.I’m giving 72 hours for people to start to decide who takes over for Puritania – I’ll check back then. If that happens I’m giving another 72 hours for that election to be completed.After that I’m out of micronations – not coming back!Austi Scot

Eriana Moon

Re: Goodbye

Post by Eriana Moon »

But but.....! Ok ok ok... I'm suposed to speak out about things I see hapaning in Nova D. And so Here I am speaking out... Austi when you first got here you drove me nuts and I realy didn't like you but you very quickly grew on me and now you are one of my favorite people here. And beond likeing you I think you have done alot of good for this place. I know the economy isn't working quite the way you want it to and I know it's cus of people like me (I'll pay my taxs I promis I just havn't gotten around to it) But stick with it if you realy want it to work I think you can make it. I think this place will be loosing alot if you leave and I think that even if you think you don't care about micronations anymore the reality is you're just frustrated with wats hapening in Puritania and with the economy here. I say this because youre actions/posts have shown me that you realy do care and want to make a diference. And ya stuff...... And if you didn't care you just would have ditched us like Harvy with out so much as a word....

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

That is very sad. I can't imagine a world without Austi Scot - it seems like you've always been around SOMEWHERE, although our paths never really crossed until Tymaria. If you really want to leave micronationalism, go ahead, but I hope you don't do it just out of lingering bitterness for the Arkania debacle. There will always be jerks, and it looks like this situation turned out ok in the end. You've had to suffer through (and stay through) so many things that were so much worse that it would be a shame to let something as small as that be the end for you.

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Please do not leave Austi"Sniff" "Sniff"Do not let these creeps get to you!I think it is high time we stuck together and fought back!You got the board restored. Take a couple days to decide this. I know you are upset. I understand believe me!And if you are going to leave - please find someone good for this barony? It falls to you to pass it on. This is so depressing.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

dont know what to say....good luck with you life from his day on, though we would prefer it if we were a part of that, to save you own sanity, we will be content with having you in our past. war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Austi, don't let scumweasels like Savinkov get to you. There'll always be traitorous jerks who play the power game... ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

We will all miss you... and I will welcome you back to Nova Dalmacija if ever you returnfor the time being however, could you please post somewhere the algorithms or links to programs you used for the Econ Sim? I would really like to keep it going even if you won't be our MiniTrade anymore...We love you, Austi! *disclaimer* Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Econ sim loosly based on what I wrote here – but adapted for a Feudal Society, along with some minor changes.pub56.ezboard.com/bmicronationalbank Note: My last check of this and all micronations boards will be Wed. night Nov. 5th, 2003 -so if there's anything else you want from me - well, that's my Austi drops dead date. Edited by: Austi Scot at: 11/1/03 8:55 pm

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Farewell, Austi. I enjoyed our poetry contest in the Front Gate. In truth, I had hoped to have another at some point. Still, I understand the need to leave. Have a good life, and don't mind my saying I hope you return at some point. Just not the same without ya! Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Austi, if I cannot talk you out of leaving. Please name a successor to the barony. Hopefully, someone that will be good.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Mari,I have no idea who to name and frankly I no longer care enough to do it.I just came by to see if there was any last thing I could do – but naming someone as Baron is not something I can because I would have to hunt for someone who wants it and frankly I’m not willing to take the time.Besides I've alreay resigned from Shireroth.Seeing all other matters done – goodbye.Austi Scot

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

*wimper* Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Return to “County of Nova Dalmacija”