I love my Barony, I truly do!

Austi Scot

I love my Barony, I truly do!

Post by Austi Scot »

Since I am heir apparent as Baron here, and since this place appears to me to be big on royalty and oaths I have written an oath for all the people of Novi Dalmacija to take.Those who are willing shall copy between the stars, place their name and the date below it and post it here.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * I love my Barony, I truly do!The others might be, but IÂ’m no fool.I love my Baron, he is the best!I love his Duke and all the rest. I love my forum and its location. I hate to have to go on vacation.I really love it here, of this place I have no fear, to me it is so dear.In Novi Dalmacija I will stay, from that conviction I will not sway. Each time in Shireroth here I post, on that promise I will not coast.I think my job is really swell, thereÂ’s nothing else I love so well.I love to work among my peers, I love their leers and jeers and sneers.Here I will not just lurk, cuz for me I love my work.I do not care if it isnÂ’t fair, with my Baron I will share.IÂ’m happy to be here. I am, I am.IÂ’m the happiest subject of the realm, I am.I love this place no matter the case.To be in Novi Dalmacija is no waste.My Baron is so swell; on him I will never tell.Just because he has the job, that will not make me sob.I will do what to me he tells, and I will do it well.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * Signed – Dated - Edited by: Austi Scot  at: 9/17/03 10:40 pm

Austi Scot

Re: I love my Barony, I truly do!

Post by Austi Scot »

The Novi Dalmacija coat of arms.

For Her Light

Apollo Skyline

Post by For Her Light »

Um...don't use the whole Hrvatski Grb as the arms. If you do that, you're essentially claiming all of modern Croatia because its a collection of historic and regional arms.The Dalmatian arms is the the middle one set in the crown above the the chequey field. It consists of three crowned lion heads

Austi Scot

Re: Apollo Skyline

Post by Austi Scot »

Oi, - how do I go about getting this corrected for the pic?

Phoenix the Risen

Re: Apollo Skyline

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

with MSPaint or some such image editor... Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth

Return to “County of Nova Dalmacija”