Statue project: To: Eriana Moon

Austi Scot

Statue project: To: Eriana Moon

Post by Austi Scot »

Eriana Moon said:Quote:I am a ceramicist and would be willing to offer my sevises to you. Barons and Baroness of Novi DalmacijaStjepan - First Ruler - Baron of Novi DalmacijaSirithil – Second Ruler – Baroness of Novi DalmacijaMari – Third Ruler – Baroness of Novi DalmacijaAusti - Fourth & Current Ruler of Novi Dalmacija Can you make a statue of each of these please?On the right of the throne, overlooking the seat from the right hand side of the sitting Baron, place the statue of Mari.On the left of the throne, overlooking the seat from the left hand side of the sitting Baron, place the statue of Sirithil.On the top step of those three steps at the end of the isle leading to the throne place the statue of Stjepan on the right hand side as seen from the throne.Keep the statue of me hidden for right now please.

UEC

Re: Statue project: To: Eriana Moon

Post by UEC »

I might point out.. you aren't Baron yet... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

When you oficialy step in to the position of Baron I will be happy to begin work on your noble progect. However, we will first need to discuss payment and seeing as I myself am new to this land I will need photos or drawings of everyone who I will be sculpting. Or at least a very good discription.... You can e-mail me at Eriana_Moon@yahoo.com. Edited by: Eriana Moon at: 9/15/03 3:28 pm

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

No, you should not point - nor should you point out – for some day, Kaiser willing, I shall be Baron. Then how would it be for me to remember that you pointed at me.

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

There is no harm in what Erik pointed our Mr. Scot....so don't stress over it....You will become a baron when your waiting period is up..I see no reason why you shouldn't be...and I am the ruling KaiserESS.... *talks like Jack Sparrow*just...don't do anything...stupid....That might make me believe that you aren't worthy of the title Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothEdited by: Kaiseress Jadie at: 9/17/03 11:49 am

UEC

Post by UEC »

Sheesh...just making sure no one got confused.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Look, first of all I haven’t and didn’t stress over anything much less Erik pointing out that I’m not yet a Baron. I thought he pointed that out all in good fun and thus I was responding back in all good fun – for some reason I was under the impression that this place is about two basic things …1)&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Have fun2)&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Be active So I have been attempting to be have fun and be active in combination. Just take a look at my “I Love My Barony” oath for evidence. So actually I would say it is you guys who need to not stress over it. Obviously you didn’t take it in the light in which I thought the whole thing was said by Erik and in which I responded.I have myself pointed out several times since last Friday that I am not yet a Baron and if plainly making plans out in the open and creating activity is something you don’t like or is something you call “stupid” – then I was wrong about number 1 above! … and it won’t bother me one bite if you think I’m not “worthy” of the title – you guys need to seriously lighten up, there really isn’t a buggie man around every corner.

Kaiseress Jadie

*blinks*woah! We are pretty lightened up....and yes the oath is very nice....But how were we to know that you were just having fun?But no worries Austi....I am very happy that you are active...and that you are having fun...just don't overstep the boundaries okay?I am sorry if I have seemed like a stick in the mud but I have been having a hard couple a weeks...so just cut me some slack. thank you Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Eriana MoonSooooooo , now that I am Baron of Novi Dalmacija – are you willing to move forward with the statue project?Baron Austi Scot

Kaiseress Jadie

Very good request Eriana....Goldshire has waaay too many kittens to feed thanks to you. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*looks at feet and kinda shuffles about a bit*Sorry............

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

I would be pleased to do so... I will need the images to work from and the desiered hight spesifications for each. Also all I ask for in return is if one day I become a Baroness in my own right you will repay me however you can to better my fair land.... Oh and if you can some cat food.... Edited by: Eriana Moon at: 9/22/03 10:09 am

Kaiseress Jadie

That's okay Eriana...they are good company... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

if I had a kitten, I would call it Lucyfur David I Eric Vivian Northorthy Beckford KGCS KL OHDafitt Erick Wiffjan Nurtbefoon Bergsdrumfort"It's a dull man who can only find one way to spell a word"(Mark Twain)My Mission - To be a nuisence to all! (especialy to those I like!), and to be Kaiser of Shieroth by 14/07/04.Aim - hwsbossMSN - kingDaveofDerbyCLEAN UP SCUM! SUPPORT THE anse CONDEMNATION! BALLOT YOUR RULERS NOW!

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Eriana Moon,Your request of payment is one that shows your generosity and kindness beyond that of common blood. Your words show that you have royalty flowing through your veins. Your request will be my great pleasure to fulfill. May you be pleased to now inform me where it is you currently reside within this great Empire, The Republic of Shireroth – which Barony and in which Duchy is that Barony? As for the cat food – your cats shall have their freedom within the Royal Palace of Novi Dalmacija except the Throne Room and they shall be provided with the fruits of this great Barony for their culinary pleasure with the condition that you shall, in addition to sculpturing the requested statues, freely and openly give advice to Baron Scot of Novi Dalmacija without being requested to do so. You must forever speak your mind on the proclamations made by the Baron of Novi Dalmacija and never hold back. You shall do this with the realization there will never be any reprisal towards you or your descendents for all eternality, but rather that Baron Scot will forever hold himself in your debt and work all within his power to repay you now and your fair land when you are its Baroness. You must remember that the Dalmatian Dog is named for Novi Dalmacija and roams freely throughout the land. However, the Dalmatian shall be banned from the Royal Palace except the Throne Room so your cats may step on each great stone in the Royal building without fear.I shall begin to request from each of those to be sculptured the descriptions required of you to proceed.Austi ScotBaron of Novi Dalmacija

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

To start I will answer your inquiry, I reside in the Duchy of Goldshire.I thank you for your kind words and vow to "forever speak [my] mind on the proclamations made by the Baron of Novi Dalmacija and never hold back". This of course will be limited to those timed when I have something to say however I am honored at your request.Also, my cats are still kittens and as such should be young enough to learn to live in peace and friendship with the Dalmatians of your land. I hope to see this come to pass It would be a grand reflection of our relations. Also, if this does come to pass, when I have a land of my own the Dalmatian will be allowed to roam free wherever they please, provided they do not "mess" indoors.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

yeah, indoor mess can be a problem what with no grass to scrape your foot on. I've asked the former Baroness, Mari - for a description so the first statue can be started - let ya know when I hear anything.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

My dear Mr. Scot I still do not have the imagesI need for this project. (I don't neciseraly need any real pics) I did however begin on the statue of Mari and of you. I am dismayed however to inform you that they shal take a bit longer that planed for I had a bit of an acsident (see "Boom" thread in Goldshire). I must return to my work now. Thank you.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

No problem – I understand – take as long as you need. The Great Mari hasn’t given us images or descriptions yet.But hey, don’t start on one of me yet – hold off on that till last.If you can do more than one at a time I’ll find out if I get some info from the person who I want next.Austi ScotBaron of Novi Dalmacija

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Thank you kindly.

Return to “County of Nova Dalmacija”