Hey Austi...

Scott Alexander

Hey Austi...

Post by Scott Alexander »

Really sorry about the whole Puritania thing. I'm going to write a condemnation of Mediterranea and Arkania sometime soon, so don't think the Foreign Ministry's ignoring you.SHINE (that's the Shirerithian Intelligence Network) would like to know whatever you know about how it was done, why it was done, who helped whom, et cetera. Please email me at ssiskind@hamilton.edu if you know anything more than the public facts about this.Also, if you don't want to set up a successor state, I'm sure Shireroth would love to let in any decent non-commie Puritanians there may or may not be.

lachlanpowers

Re: Hey Austi...

Post by lachlanpowers »

I come here under the cover or no other Meds coming here.. what happened? I can find no reference of Med support being duscussed anywhere on the Med boards except by that S guy.. it just sort of occured overnight (literally)Not all Med's are bad

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

I do not know anymore than the public knows about the take over of Puritania. I was not consulted nor informed after it was done. Both my Austi Scot and my Austi logins have been banned from that board. All I know is from reading the board; it appears to me that Savinkov did this with the help of several others.Although it appears that several people are mentioned I have only seen that from reading the Puritania board. It also appears that WarVoid has given his approval.I think I might just quit micronations. Austi

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Austi, for some reason they have not gotten around to banning me. I went to the site and you are still the exop - you can have the board returned to your control and order a restoral. I then suggest that you ban all involved in this destruction. I do not understand why people destroying forums and doing such things is suppose to make us all grateful for increase in activity? Please do not leave micronations. And make sure you do not give admin to those you obviously cannot trust. You may lose a couple of your posts but Puritania can be restored. I am so sorry that this has happened - I know how you feel. Since the bogus soviet nation that is now occupying purtiania is not honoring treaties.I am not going over there like scott did for shireroth. The treaty with delvenus still stands with the rightful nation and I will look forward to puritania's return.I do have some questions about Warvoid and the MCS approving this without mediation or anything?

Return to “County of Nova Dalmacija”