Oh yeah!

Kaiser Erik

Oh yeah!

Post by Kaiser Erik »

I was gonna mention this.. Before the attack, when most of ND was lost.. (read: all) there were 2 Baronial decrees.. mind you.. A decree by a baron here.. is called an "Act of God:..." So... if you want to continue the tradition.... There have been 2 Acts of God already.. 1 created the internal lay out.. the 2nd a highway system...Just thought I'd remind you.. Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

For Her Light

Apollo Skyline

Post by For Her Light »

He doesn't need to keep that if he doesn't want to. That was just me being bored

Mari Greenwood

Re: Apollo Skyline

Post by Mari Greenwood »

An Act of God?Interesting.

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

I thought it was a cool idea... Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth

For Her Light

Apollo Skyline

Post by For Her Light »

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Kaiser,If I don’t have the wording of these decrees how can I keep them? I don’t know what you mean by 1 having created the internal lay out – ….. and if there is no map for this highway system how could I be sure I was putting down what is there for the 2nd? If you can help on either of these I would be greatful.Austi Von ScotBaron of Nova Dalmacija

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

I don't think the highway system ever got built anyway.

Return to “County of Nova Dalmacija”