Rw: Recognized Nations

david northworthy beckfor

Rw: Recognized Nations

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Quote:Federated States of Prinitica : Recognized (1/9/03 3:44 pm)URL: pub73.ezboard.com/bfederaldistrict26831Note: This board is now called - Kingdom of Ayllu – and appears dead they are now Slobovia David I Eric Vivian Northorthy Beckford KGCS KL OHDafitt Erick Wiffjan Nurtbefoon Bergsdrumfort"It's a dull man who can only find one way to spell a word"(Mark Twain)My Mission - To be a nuisence to all! (especialy to those I like!), and to be Kaiser of Shieroth by 14/07/04.Aim - hwsbossMSN - kingDaveofDerbyCLEAN UP SCUM! SUPPORT THE anse CONDEMNATION! BALLOT YOUR RULERS NOW!

UEC

Re: Rw: Recognized Nations

Post by UEC »

Now, my question.. WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO DO THE JOBS OF THE MINISTRIES!!!!!?? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

I was thinking the same question......it concerns me.... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

I am not, I am just pointing out info that I, as a former slobovian, knew, that you lot didnt. David I Eric Vivian Northorthy Beckford KGCS KL OHDafitt Erick Wiffjan Nurtbefoon Bergsdrumfort"It's a dull man who can only find one way to spell a word"(Mark Twain)My Mission - To be a nuisence to all! (especialy to those I like!), and to be Kaiser of Shieroth by 14/07/04.Aim - hwsbossMSN - kingDaveofDerbyCLEAN UP SCUM! SUPPORT THE anse CONDEMNATION! BALLOT YOUR RULERS NOW!

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

If it is to me that question is directed – I also am not trying to do the jobs of the Ministries, there is no need for concern. I am attempting to learn about Shireroth because I just moved here.I have not gone out and attempted to make any treaty or to recognize any other nation. I only read info found here and put it together in a format that is easy for me to look things up and thus know about. … and UEC, why did you feel you needed to type in capital letters? Is that some reason you wish to shout, as in you’re upset? Have I broken some law by making a list of laws and a list nations that have been recognized or have a treaty with Shireroth?

UEC

Post by UEC »

It was to indicate a change in tone.... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Well, you're not Kaiser and you're not Duke of Novi Dalmacija - so tone it down while in my Barony please.

Return to “County of Nova Dalmacija”