Zelendrvograd: The Greenwood Citadel

Mari Greenwood

Zelendrvograd: The Greenwood Citadel

Post by Mari Greenwood »

The Greenwood Citadel has been built to protect the people of this barony. It also provides the Baroness Mari Greenwood with accomedations. The kitchen has been stocked and the new chefs are preparing for the upcoming Feast to celebrate the new citiadel and the people of the barony. We hope that People from all over Shireroth shall turn out for the upcoming celebrations. Edited by: Austi Scot  at: 9/21/03 11:09 pm

UEC

Re: The Greenwood Citadel

Post by UEC »

Parties can be some fun... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Zelendrvograd ...And I can't believe that I'm here to stay......'Cause I never worked it out this way......And I love you more than I can say......But I hate you every other way

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

All hail Zelendrvograd, centre of Novi Damacija! ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart Proud Citizen of Pyramodia

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

To preserve the culture of Novi Dalmacija, can we have this thread renamed with the translation I provided? ...And I can't believe that I'm here to stay......'Cause I never worked it out this way......And I love you more than I can say......But I hate you every other way

UEC

Post by UEC »

Don't look at me....hehe E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Long live the Duchess of Elwynn – Whereas Mari Greenwood has passed on the Barony of Novi Dalmacija to a new Baron;Whereas The Greenwood Citadel was established to provide her with accomadations;Whereas Baron Scot desires to preserve and promote the culture of Novi Dalmacija;Whereas Baron Scot desires to establish royal accommodations for his rule; Be it hereby order by Baron Scot that this Citadel shall henceforth be known as Zelendrvograd and remain in Novi Dalmacija as The Greenwood Citadel. It shall forever be a shrine to the great former Baroness Mari Greenwood. It shall remain open and staffed with the finest servants of Novi Dalmacija.The Novi Dalmacija chefs shall continually prepare a feast each day so that at any time the now great Duchess of Elwynn may hold a celebration in this, her shrine and Citadel in Novi Dalmacija.

Return to “County of Nova Dalmacija”