Greeting Austi!

Austi Scot

Re: Greeting Austi!

Post by Austi Scot »

Ha ha ha ha ha, that is just great! ---- I’ll get a case of water to not go with the whiskey and I’ll keep the wine to serve to guest.Everything is going different – I’ve written an oath for people in the Barony but no one seems to want to take it, and I thought it was very well written.I tried to join the military but they said they have no use for me – but I’m not really upset about that, I just applied to Moma for a deferment. I’m trying to get appointed to run the economy for a while – just to see how that’ll work out and if I can do it. This is still up in the air.

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Good luck on all of your plans. I am around to help if you need it?Look in the baroness Greenwood thread up top. That is where the map is of your barony. I do believe that you are part of the Duchy of Kildare. But by all means come by and visit me in Elwynn. You will not find too many regcognized citizens in your barony a condition much like every duchy and barony in Shireroth. At this point you will find lots of nobles. I believe because of citizenship rules, no vote for just citizens that this condition will continue. Perhaps it will change?In the future when you get your title to this barony you will have 2 votes in the Landstradd.If you have anymore questions drop by Elwynn or drop me an email.

Mari Greenwood

Greeting Austi!

Post by Mari Greenwood »

I know you are busy moving in. So, I thought I would bring you a case of whiskey and a couple bottles of wine for the cellar.I hope everything is going well?

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*thinks*I don't know if he gets those votes automatically.....I think Gryphon the Pure has to give them to him... Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

That is interesting.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Gyphon does have to. Since he is Duke over the lands of Kildare, and Novi D is in Kildare. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I plan to give him one vote, and it shall be from the barony of the Kitanusin other words, the votes shall be distributed as follows:Kildare - 4Novi Dalmacija - 1Kitanus -1and if I can find a suitable protectorate for Schlangen, then I shall give up one of my own votes thereto. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

YAY Austi!I see that today your name is up on your Barony and you have a vote in the Landsradd!Congratulations!

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Thanks Mari - just think, me a Baron! - Ha ha ha ha ha ha, you'd guess.AustiBaron of Novi Dalmacija

Return to “County of Nova Dalmacija”