Post by Austi Scot »

Mattlore Devious

Re: Our Rugby Field

Post by Mattlore Devious »

funtastic~!

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Great Plans Austi!Maybe I should get you to help me when Elwynn gets ready to have a team?

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Elwynn? – let’s see, Novi Dalmacija is a Barony which is under the Duchy of Elwynn which is directly under the Shireroth …. ??? And then Baronies can have counties – is that the political sub-division set up here?ShirerothDuchyBaronyCounty So, after answering me that one – how about these?Who all lives in Novi Dalmacija besides me?What other Baronies does Elwynn have besides Novi Dalmacija?Does Novi Dalmacija have any counties? So yeah, I could help the Duchess of Elwynn with a rugby team – I’m reading the rules of rugby on the net right now.

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Well actually if you look at the maps. Your barony is not part of the Duchy of Elwynn. Sorry. I was the last thane of shireroth. And I had this barony passed to me along with the title. Some maps are posted in here somewhere. But there are shiretothian games and I got the rugby team up for them. Mattlore runs the rugby games. Then there is the regular rugby season for all of micronations which I imagine your team will play in. Elwynn still does not have a team. With a duchy and a barony. I did the baronies first. Haha.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

ok, so I’m still somewhat confused – Do I have the political sub-division structure correct?ShirerothDuchyBaronyCounty And if so, what Duchy is the Baron of Novi Dalmacija under? And who is the Duke … or are things set up differently?What’s a thane of shireroth? Will Mattlore let me know what is needed of me to be in these rugby games?

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

county below a baron?that would mean an earl is below a baron...that cant be right? David I Eric Vivian Northorthy Beckford KGCS KL OHDafitt Erick Wiffjan Nurtbefoon Bergsdrumfort"It's a dull man who can only find one way to spell a word"(Mark Twain)My Mission - To be a nuisence to all! (especialy to those I like!), and to be Kaiser of Shieroth by 14/07/04.Aim - hwsbossMSN - kingDaveofDerbyCLEAN UP SCUM! SUPPORT THE anse CONDEMNATION! BALLOT YOUR RULERS NOW!

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

There are no more thanes in Shireroth - so you don't need to think about it.Your barony is located in the the Duchy of Kildare. So, you might want to take the time to speak to the Duke of Kildare.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

As far as I can find anywhere there are no Earls in Shireroth – so the royal ranking of which you speak must be from some other place. There is a Kaiser, Dukes, Barons, and Counts here.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

earl, graff and count are all one and the same thing David I Eric Vivian Northorthy Beckford KGCS KL OHDafitt Erick Wiffjan Nurtbefoon Bergsdrumfort"It's a dull man who can only find one way to spell a word"(Mark Twain)My Mission - To be a nuisence to all! (especialy to those I like!), and to be Kaiser of Shieroth by 14/07/04.Aim - hwsbossMSN - kingDaveofDerbyCLEAN UP SCUM! SUPPORT THE anse CONDEMNATION! BALLOT YOUR RULERS NOW!

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Pretty much all I need Austi is the names of 10 players, which I think Mari has already provided.If you are reading the rules please note that these games are "Rugby League" and not "Rugby Union" (kinda like softball/baseball there are differences but from the same branch) Infact from what I remember the American League Site has a good set of rules...http://www.amnrl.com

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Thanks - I have been reading the Rugby Union rules.

Return to “County of Nova Dalmacija”