Austi says Hello -

Austi Scot

Austi says Hello -

Post by Austi Scot »

Hey, I applied to become a citizen of this micronation and to live in this place. How do I become active here? – I guess that assumes I’ll be allowed into the country doesn’t it. So let’s take that question as conditional. Austi

Mari Greenwood

Welcome Ausi! YAY!

Post by Mari Greenwood »

The way to become active is to post.Once you are approved I intend to pass this Barony and the title of Baron to you. There will be nothing conditional. If you decide to leave you will have the right to name your successor.This is a great day in Novi Dalmacijia and Shireroth!

Eriana Moon

Re: Welcome Ausi! YAY!

Post by Eriana Moon »

Congrats Austi it's a beutifull place.... I think we cleaned up all the clay but you might wana get someone to check under the thrown. Also, if you find any random kittens just send them back to Goldshire unless you wana keep em.... See you around....

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Um, cleaned up the clay – hey let’s bring the clay back and start making statues of our people – let’s start with Mari and put the statue in some great hall.Here’s what we might do – the statue of Mari should be next to this throne you mentioned – on the right side - because she is the most recent Baroness - … then who was before Mari?… put that statue on the left of the thronewhoever was before that will have their statue down there on the right of the isle to the throne on the top of those three steps and whoever was before that should be on the left of the isle – top step – then we’ll go for the second step and first step and bottom of the isle in the same fashion till all the Barons and Baronesses are here in the throne room … anyone know the past Baronesses and Barons from this place … we’ll use all that clay to make statues of them all and place them in the throne room – down the sides of this isle so anyone who comes here will have to pass before all the royalty of Novi Dalmacijia –-&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp then we’ll start making statues of all our great people, and we’ll place them here in the throne room so that all visitors will have to pass before all the great people of Novi DalmacijiaAfter all that is done – (a statue of each citizen made and placed in the throne room) - a statue of me is to be made but kept hidden - only to be placed next to the throne on the right after I leave (if I ever do) - Should this come to pass the statue of Mari would then go on the left and each statue would be rotated to one position further away from the throne.I understand what I want to do here – does anyone else understand this idea? Who can veto this project, anyone? Are there any of Novi Dalmacijia who dislikes this plan enough to speak against the Baron to Be?Anyone able to make these statues? - When I become Baron the Kittens are to have free reign of the Throne Room – they are to give open and constant advice to the Baron. Does anyone know of any law affecting the Kittens in Novi Dalmacijia that should be changed or struck down ..Um, I better shut up – I don’t have the title yet.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Hey, I was just wandering around and I found this statue. Who is this?

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Ha Ha!You are going to make a "Great Baron" Ausi Scott. And it is very kind of you to think of having a statue of me fashioned to stand by your throne.Oh, you will be in charge of the Novi Wolves this baronies rugby team. I will play on the team until Elwynn gets its own team. And I am sure Sirthil and Davi will play too.You might want to play on the team yourself - that is up to you.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

RUGBY - ------- - RUGBY, you said rugby? … and I’m in charge of the team?Novi Wolves from Novi Dalmacija – hey I once had a Dalmatian. When I got him he was so small I could hold him in the palm of my hand. Named him Sty – short for Style – and because he had a red spot in one eye.He had brown spots instead of black like most Dalmatians – within 6 months he weighed about 90 lbs and stood waist high on all fours. That sucker ate 100 lbs of dog food a week. Um, at first this was off the topic but now I think I’ll make Sty the team mascot – and we can cheer – We are Wolves, we’ve got StyleWatch your holves, we bite awhile!Ok, I’ll look into this team thing and this rugby thing

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

I am a ceramicist and would be willing to offer my sevises to you.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Great – you’ve got the job. – um, if I can afford your price that is.Start with a statue of Mari – it will go to the right of the throne and just back a little – so as to look over the shoulder of the sitting Baron.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Croatian dogsDalmatian dog is a well known breed from Dalmatia - the coastal part of Croatia. It is white, with black or liver-colored spots, very clean, alert and curious, and can be taught as watchdog and hunter. We know about organized breeding of this dog in the Djakovo bishopric already in the 14th century! The name was given in the USA in the 19th century, previously also known as the Dubrovnik hunter. Recognized as Croatian autochthonous breed in 1994 (FCI-153).

Return to “County of Nova Dalmacija”