The Totem Animal

RicLyon

Re: The Totem Animal

Post by RicLyon »

This makes me home-sick. the land of wolves... Lykosha... Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

you are more than welcome to visit. And I will be writing something about the Totem animal and its relationship to the barony in the future. "May The Hasha Be With You!"

Mari Greenwood

The Totem Animal

Post by Mari Greenwood »

The Totem animal of this barony is the WOLF!

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

eh...what? ...And I can't believe that I'm here to stay......'Cause I never worked it out this way......And I love you more than I can say......But I hate you every other way

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

what do you want to know? "May The Hasha Be With You!"

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

What is a Totem animal for oneI'm a little wary because this is starting to look like supplanting the original culture rather than building upon it. ...And I can't believe that I'm here to stay......'Cause I never worked it out this way......And I love you more than I can say......But I hate you every other way

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Every duchy and barony was suppose to select a totem animal.I finally got around to selecting the Wolf for this barony.I will make every attempt to build upon what exists of previous culture. "May The Hasha Be With You!"

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

ok then. all is well ...And I can't believe that I'm here to stay......'Cause I never worked it out this way......And I love you more than I can say......But I hate you every other way

Return to “County of Nova Dalmacija”