Mari walks in and looks around.

Mari Greenwood

Mari walks in and looks around.

Post by Mari Greenwood »

It is still a shock that all of the posts are gone. What to do? Where to start?I guess this means I can make up whatever history I want?What I would like to do is rename this barony.(Mari wanders out to put on her creative thinking cap)

Kaiser Raynor X

Re: Mari walks in and looks around.

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

NO.....The Blurb is on the site. I'm pretty sure. Get it from there. The History is included. History can't be rewriten.. Only created and saved.. and if lost.... remembered. The name is part of what this barony is. It shall NOT be renamed, I Forbid it. Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Kaiser Raynor X

OK.. No blurb.. but.. there was this Quote:Welcome to the Barony of Novi Dalmacija. A grand ol' place. Many a found memory can be traced back here.. and now it lives again! (Kaiseress Vivantia I)And a lot of bad memories that ought to have remained buried. For there was much stupidity, immaturity, and annoyance associated with this land, and with the lands around it. Let us pray that all such has run its course, and that a new age is ready.(Duke Scott Siskind)From here, I will bring the golden age that was meant to be and never was. Or I might just use it as my own private fiefdom to make myself all high and mighty... Maybe a little bit of both.(Baron For Her Light) Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Okay. But that is not much by way of history.Perhaps Scott and For Her Light would like to share some history so that I have something to work with? And the theme so to speak of this barony.I was going to ask if I could change it to the Barony of Nimrodel and The whole barony would live in tree houses like wood elves. But I will go with whatever history and theme this barony had Edited by: Mari Greenwood at: 6/14/03 11:12 pm

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

I did write a blurb for it but I don't remember much about it. Had some basic historical stuff which I made up on the spot and some talk about the economic conditons (being poor) ...And I can't believe that I'm here to stay......'Cause I never worked it out this way......And I love you more than I can say......But I hate you every other wayEdited by: For Her Light at: 6/15/03 3:41 pm

Kaiser Raynor X

I know... I thought the blurb was on the site... but it wasn't... it makes me sad.... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Not a big problem. I could always just make it up again. It would probably be better this time anyway ...And I can't believe that I'm here to stay......'Cause I never worked it out this way......And I love you more than I can say......But I hate you every other way

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Oh good. It would be great if you would write something. I want to make sure that the barony is run to everyone's satisfaction.You could come and be the Baron?

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

I could write up a blurb again if I find the time, but I don't think I'd ever rejoin any micronation ...And I can't believe that I'm here to stay......'Cause I never worked it out this way......And I love you more than I can say......But I hate you every other way

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

That is too bad. I wish you did want to be the Baron here. But I am very glad you are around to help me restore this barony right!

Return to “County of Nova Dalmacija”