Interfering

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Jonas

Interfering

Post by Jonas »

Ow great Baroness of Lumina's Light,
I hope you forgive me that I interfere in your Barony. But I want to ask you to support my idea of merging North and South Dalmacija into one County: Nova Dalmacija.

I found the old flag of the former Barony:
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

hypatias mom

Re: Interfering

Post by hypatias mom »

My Lord Duke--

I think it is a fine idea, and support it, but I believe the Kaiser would need to make the final decision on this matter. I await the outcome of the current dispute before this particular item is brought before the Mango Throne.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Thank you, My Baroness.
I'm sure the Kaiser will agree with merging both, but we can wait until the dispute is solved.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

Thank you, My Lord Duke. I think that any decisions made at present from the Mango Throne would be unsure and prone to possible revision should another claimant actually ascend the Imperial Throne.

Liam conToketi

Post by Liam conToketi »

hypatias mom wrote:the Kaiser would need to make the final decision on this matter.
...which one...? Unfortunately you and Jonas differ on who should be Kaiser... :confused

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

That's why we will wait, Liam :p

Kaiser Ayreon

Post by Kaiser Ayreon »

I don't think it's necessary to ask a kaiser about reorganizing counties. It's only with baronies and duchies the thing is.

Nice flag, btw.

And oh - once upon a time the Duchess of Elwynn, Mari Greenwood, was also Baroness of Nova Dalmacija at the same time. We share some history :)

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

That is good to know, Sire. This is, however, a redrawing of a baronial border, I believe, not just moving counties within that barony. This would, I believe, require higher authority to conclude. Thank you for your interest.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

hypatias mom wrote:That is good to know, Sire. This is, however, a redrawing of a baronial border, I believe, not just moving counties within that barony. This would, I believe, require higher authority to conclude. Thank you for your interest.
No, this is a redrawing of the borders of two counties. My other proposal (in Blackrock) is redrawing the baronial borders.

Return to “Barony of Lumina's Light”