Military sign-up

Handles national defense and recwars
Kaiser Los III

Military sign-up

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Please sign up here for the recwar along with a summary of what sort of unit you hope to have as soon as possible. I will then get in contact with you about tactical plans and give you access to our planning bunker.You can choose to keep your old unit from the Veliken War or not, but we're not carrying over the stars.Keep in mind that this war is probably going to involve a lot of water, so I want at least a few naval units.Current Units:1. Gryphon (?)2. Ozarka (25 planes)3. Greg (?) Edited by: Kaiser Los III at: 8/8/05 22:37

Gryphon the Pure

Re: Military sign-up

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I've got options. I'll most definitely want to start my units out in Norfolk, for reasons both that it's the naval center of Kildare, and because it's right there on the battle front.Units, however, I shall choose based on what other people want to play. If someone's commanding an air unit and needs a base, I'll have an air craft carrier or two. If we're lacking otherwise in sea units, I'll have a couple ships and several subs....and if we've got more than enough Navy already, I'll grab some ground units left over from Velike. Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

1 AWACS1 Stealth Bomber23 Halluci Fire Breathers (super armed fighter jets) Edited by: OzarkaMons01 at: 8/7/05 20:24

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

You have no idea what 25 aircraft means, do you? Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

Sebastien Alexandre

You have no idea how to not act like an ass to me, do you?Inform me of what you mean and I'll fix it.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Oz: Check the SNARL charter, read it, commit it to memory. As for I, Angelguardian will pick up the fight. Let me into Foley and i'll begin my part. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Sebastien Alexandre

THANK YOU, dear Greg, how I have missed you Edited by: OzarkaMons01 at: 8/7/05 20:23

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

The 1st Raxidal are reporting for duty, sir!Comprising 15,000 marine soldiers fresh from the modern paladin academies on Volsung, along with 150 Reser tanks and amphibious armoured personal carriers, these troops are commanded by Av Nirim, a seasoned Paladin Lotter who has been redesignated for the purpose of leading this new unit into battle. Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

Return to “Ministry of Military Affairs”