Signing up officially

Handles national defense and recwars
Krasniy Yastreb

Signing up officially

Post by Krasniy Yastreb »

OK time I stepped out of my unofficial advisory role and stepped into the barracks...Name: Krasniy YastrebSpecies: Highly evolved humanWeapon of choice: Railgun Stapletron Mk.V (fresh outta development)Magic? Yes or No: YesIf Yes, what kind?: Healing, empathyBeen in any military before?: Red Army of Noviykrazniystan and the Milicia Revolucionarias - Ejercito del Pueblo (Baracãoan Army)If so, in what capacity and what rank?:Second in command and overall co-ordinator of both. in the RANK I was SubCmdr, in the MR-EP I was a Commandante de Ejercito.Position desired?: A staff officer to advise on general administration Skills?: uh, general administration? structuring and stuff...Special abilties?: I can put 100 staples into a 3cm diameter circle from 1 mile away. Beat that.

david northworthy beckfor

Re: Signing up officially

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

ok then*picks up 101 staples**finds a 3cm diameter hole that happens to be 1 mile away**walks up to it and puts staples in* war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Gman Russell

Re: Signing up officially

Post by Gman Russell »

I apoligies for the wait... i've been dealing with military issues and i've just plain been lazy...application accepted: welcome to the military.Your position will be posted in the new CoC (Chain of Command).Your staples are a welcome addition.

Return to “Ministry of Military Affairs”