Target Range Closed to Public

Handles national defense and recwars
Kaiser Mors I

Target Range Closed to Public

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Because there is.... sensitive material there.. I've closed it again. Fax has accces.. and if he wishes to have anyone else have access.. he oughta let me know.. same goes with anyone else.. Kaiser Mortis Mercator IFeel The Power Of My Sword...

Stone Jackabar

Re: Target Range Closed to Public

Post by Stone Jackabar »

as a new member of the shirerothian army.....can i go in to play with the explosives? i promise that the loss of life and property damage will be kept to a minimum.....on another note i have a tactic i saw used once that may aid us in the war.

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

ok... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

oh yeah... I closed it again... I think... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

mmmm....which army people get to go there? war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

basically... Admin. Which means MoMA... Eros, and Me... I think that's it...And I really suggest that we not open it up to anyone who isn't an Elder or Honourary Elder at least... there is sensitive material there... and if there isn't, there will be soon. Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Quote:there is sensitive material there... and if there isn't, there will be soon.MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!wait.... wha?

Return to “Ministry of Military Affairs”