Königreich Reichlau Schiffbau

Handles national defense and recwars
Jonas

Königreich Reichlau Schiffbau

Post by Jonas »

I found something very, very interesting in Gotzborg. The Königreich Reichlau Schiffbau makes ships, as it seems, and sells them to other nations or companies. Perhaps we should contact our friends (Jake?) in Holzborg, to get some ships done in return of... let us say... some gold and uranium? :kaiser
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Jacobus Loki

Re: Königreich Reichlau Schiffbau

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Looks like Sinclair's work....
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

gotzborg

Post by gotzborg »

Jacobus Loki wrote:Looks like Sinclair's work....
I'm afraid its not, its mine. Mr. Sinclair is more of the engineering and journalistic type and not well preoccupied with such things.

KRS would be happy to discuss things further with Shireroth or anyone in reagrds to business. All in good fun, and to bring a little more colour into the world.

Hello Shireroth BTW! Both myself and Gotzborg are back, yes.
HRM August Charles II,
King of Gotzborg

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Welcome! I'm happy you answered so quickly, as I would love to get some of your ships in Shirerithian service! :)
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

gotzborg

Post by gotzborg »

Well thanks Jonas, its not just a matter of what you see you get. Customization and on spec construction work can be had as well, so its not just limited to those products.

We're all too advanced we don't need to accept just a line in a post on an Order of Battle, you should have a ship graphi to go with it. It enhances the atmosphere.

Anyhow, if you can get people in power onboard with things and loosen up the purse-strings, come by and chat.

Regards,
HRM August Charles II,
King of Gotzborg

Return to “Ministry of Military Affairs”