MoMA's Commendation: Malliki Tosha

Handles national defense and recwars
Aurangzeb Khan

MoMA's Commendation: Malliki Tosha

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Fort Foley
3693 ASC

General Malliki Tosha, Commander Imperial Volunteer Forces, demonstrated persistent valour in undertaking repeated assaults over a period of ten days (06 Sep 09 - 15 Sep 09) against strongly held and well prepared defensive positions in the enemy occupied city of La Terre and in spite of the treacherous interventions of mercenaries, inadequate air support and tragic delays in the arrival of reinforcements to his exposed forward position, continued with his allotted mission with determined professionalism and in so doing forced a redoubtable enemy into surrender.

For this General Malliki Tosha is hereby commended, deemed to have been mentioned in dispatches, and granted the Kommandeurkreuz in recognition the inestimable valour and dedication shown.

MoMA further submits a recommendation to the Kaiser's Court that General Malliki Tosha be inducted into the Order of Kampioens.

It is so ordered

/Khan
MoMA

Gman Russell

Re: MoMA's Commendation: Malliki Tosha

Post by Gman Russell »

:yay: Congrats!
What follows has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased.

dr-spangle

Post by dr-spangle »

Congratulations!

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Thank you Ardy. 'Tis indeed an honour. :worship
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Kaiser Gaelen III

Post by Kaiser Gaelen III »

Prime Kampioen Russell, you have my permission to induct Malliki Tosha in the order. I'm afraid there are too many matters of state currently going horribly wrong that I won't be able to find the time to read the precise battle reports, so I won't be able to compose an appropriate speech for the situation. (ooc also, I need to go offline for tonight and do my software engineering homework and keep the Gralus thing going because Harvey is getting antsy and read the stuff that's going on at Agnesia and try to respond and...)
Gaelen Issei III Ly'Tecnomaezj
There is always hope. It's the one thing no-one has figured out how to kill yet.

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

(...and take a look at those Gman sprites I told you I was going to post and make any necessary corrections that come to mind)

Return to “Ministry of Military Affairs”